Her Monster| 02

(WARNING, CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGE OF SUICIDE SCARS IF YOU TRIGGER EASILY PLEASE DO SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE BOLD CAPITALS.  I REALLY DO NOT WANT ANYBODY HURTING THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF THIS.)

Fay

Fay

After spending a good hour in the water allowing my body too heal enough that I wouldn't need pain killers I really hated stealing them, I quickly went home and climbed the tree so I wouldn't get caught.

You're probably wondering if water can heal my wounds why steal pain killers?

Simple, the water inside that cave is salt water.  Where it came from is actually beyond me, but its from an ocean somewhere and regular water doesn't heal me at all.   Also I can only sneak out once every 2 weeks when Edgar is either drunk or at Alpha training.

I laid in my bed watching my alarm slowly tick closer to 7 o'clock.  I knew I had school today, there was a test in math class that I probably was going to get a A+ on without even trying.   Yet not a single part of my body was eager to get dressed, or try.

"Not again Fay, Please don't let it win." Pixie whimpered in the back of my brain, I let myself sigh in a painful matter I still felt bad for letting it go that far.

"I won't Pixie, I promise I will never let myself die okay." I replied as I walked to the bathroom attached to my room, I made a giant scene to get this and I don't regret it.

"That was horrifying." Pixie said, the bold image she sent me was enough to make me flinch.

I nodded, humming slightly to assure her I'd never put myself in harms way again.  Last year, Edgar told me I should have never been born and that I should kill myself.   I tried, I remember waking up in the tub from cutting too deep choking on water.  The only reason I am still alive is because I'm a were wolf and we heal fast so Pixie was able to heal my wound enough I wouldn't die.

But neither of us forgot the event, it was the scariest moment of our lives.  Yet not a single person new about it, since me and Arenda never completed the mating bond she was oblivious to what I had done and I was too ashamed to tell her.

I had 3 disgusting, but bold scars that lined my wrist.