Her Monster|08

Fay

Fay

I had just taken a shower, I was weird.  I felt uncomfortable in this place as it was filled with people who didn't really like me.  I found out that Leland was a wolf-like me, but he couldn't shift because of how weak his wolf was.

I was currently leaning against the wall feeling sick, I didn't know what was wrong but I knew it wasn't good. My powers were at bay, but my mind was not and I was scared if anyone here found out about me being a depressed werewolf they would kick me out.

Kick you out, more like kill you...

Haha, piece of shit

Wait till they find out, how much of a liar you can be...

They don't care about you, weak little fay...

We're your only friend, believe it not even your wolf loves you...

My brain was exploding, it was like a bomb went off as I slide down the wall and gripped my head trying to drown out the noise.  I felt Pixie fighting through, but she was weak from the running and nobody was going to help me battle these demons.

I whimpered, I felt my body shake. It was like I was drowning and my lungs were filling with water, I was terrified of the voices screaming inside my head louder and louder.  I just wanted it to stop, I wanted to be free.  I felt a hand on my shoulder, I couldn't focus as I continued to shake.

"Fay!?" I heard somebody yell, my brain wasn't allowing it.

They continued to speak, I was alone and they didn't care.  They wanted me to die, they wanted me to end my life and give up.  Nobody cared about me, I was lost and confused.

"Fay, sweety listen to me." I heard a voice, it was the only thing I could hear suddenly.

"Ok." I replied, I didn't know who owned this voice but it silenced the monsters.

"Okay, those voices in your head are gone trap them away let your wolf through." She said, I relaxed and I felt myself ignoring the voices and I felt Pixie become stronger.

"I did it." I replied, happily and I felt her disappear as I opened my eyes to see Leland and everyone else staring at me.

I looked around confused, where was the person who helped me.  Why was I laying on the couch, I was so lost and confused.

"Where is the person who helped me?" I asked, my voice scratchy they all looked at me weirdly.

"Nobody could help you, nobody could get hear you after we put you on the couch you just started glowing." Foxett said, looking at me and I just felt lost.

"Everything was floating, you had static around you and you kept mumbling." Leland finished, I felt wobbly and dry.

"Water?" I asked, I saw Foxett pass me a bottle of water and I finished the bottle in seconds much to everyone's amazement.

"What happened?" Leland asked, I flushed and curled up in a ball.

"I am depressed." I said, hugging myself.

"Everyone is depressed, but nobody becomes what you did." The girl's name is Keila said, looking annoyed.

"Depressed wolf," I said, playing with my hair and they all went oh.

"Nobody got you help for it, I know there is medication for it." Leland replied,  I looked up and shook my head.

"Nobody believed me, my brother deemed me the pack liar so nobody cared about me because they thought I was just acting out." I said, my eyes filling with tears.

"Doctors didn't think to test you?" Said the guy I assumed was Led.

"My Dad was alpha, and my brother who made my life hell was soon to be alpha so nobody cared." I replied, shrugging.

"Well I'll go to the city and get some medication for you, also we have to get some clothes." Foxett said, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

I noticed all of them were in their pyjamas and wide awake, because of me I felt really bad.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down even my wolf was upset by our stupid problem.

"Meh, your part of the family now anyway." Ree said, walking upstairs and everyone followed.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked Foxett following her to the room I would sleep in until they set up the attic for me to use.

"Trust me if Ree says your family now, you better fucking take it." She replied, flopping on the bed while I laid down on the floor.

"I'm family!" I told Pixie, I heard her growl lightly to show her happiness.

"I just hope this family loves us better than our last." Pixie replied, as I rolled over and curled in a bawl.

"I think they will Pixie, I think they will." I said, I smiled and fell asleep but not without hearing a voice in the back of my mind.

"Come find me, Fay, I need you."

All I knew before my eyes blacked out, and I passed out was that voice was nothing but human and I needed to find her.

Vote & Comment your thoughts, feedback is much appreciated I would love to know your thoughts on the book so far.

Sorry for a short chapter, I didn't have much for this one and I wanted to keep it short and sweet so don't kill me ❤️

Have an amazing Day, Evening or Night wherever you are around the world 🌍❤️