Her Monster|11

Foxett

Foxett

2 days later....

She still hasn't talked to me, or anybody in the matter. She comes down for food, helps out and then disappears.

I've truly tried getting her attention, I've talked to her and tried touching her and getting my point across I can see it in her eyes she believes me now but she refused to come near me or even let me touch her.

"What's wrong with Fay." Leland asks, he looked stressed.

"She hasn't came out of her room, she's ignoring everyone." Led said, he looked like a wounded puppy.

"Is she taking her meds?" Sven asked, he walked into the room wearing a green button up shirt and I noticed the way Leland looked at him.

"FUCK SAKES!" I yelled, slamming my fist into the wall causing everyone to jump up alarmed.

"Foxett calm down!" S demanded, I gave him a look and he returned it.

"I didn't pick them up, Fay and I got into a fight about my sexuality and it turned out wrong and she didn't want to stay so I took her home." I said quickly, I saw the alarmed look in Leland's eyes before he ran out the door and in his truck.

"It's not your fault." Sven told me, but I couldn't believe it.

"I should've got them for her, Leland said being a depressed wolf was dangerous." Foxett said, I saw Sven nodding but nobody could evaluate.

"I promise you, that she will be fine once she has proper help." Sven replied, I just didn't want her to change.

"It's not going to change her right?" I ask him, he shakes his head.

"The medication is technically a spell, it doesn't have any other ingredients besides calming because a depressed werewolf is a specie that is usually confident and strong minded but once depressed it's easy for small low leveled demons called mind eaters to get in and feast on anything sad, creating depression and a depressed wolf they can truly mess with your head and beliefs." Sven told me, I was shocked that something so small could have such a huge effect.

"So this pill banishes them?" I ask, he shakes his head no.

"Once a wolf is depressed, they never stop being that because it's a part of them but the pill can keep that destructive part at bay and the demons from pushing through allowing the wolf to have it's own thoughts and beliefs and hopes." Sven said, I nodded in understanding.