Her Monster|03

Fay

Fay

I walked out of my third-period class, I had my mark from my math test already it was an A+ cause the teacher allowed me to wait after class for her to quickly mark it.

Dad and papa made us hand in our tests, they wanted us to do great always since we were well known in the pack.  Remember how I said Edgar was soon to be alpha? Ya, it's because Dad is alpha, and papa decided he wanted to move to his pack. 

We see Grandma and Grandpa every Christmas and birthday along with our long list of aunt's and uncle's, none of them really knew how the pack here treated me.  I was just rebellious to our outside family, troubled but nobody really questioned why because we were 'loved'.

I was walking down the hall when I spotted Edgar's friends, I felt sick.  I walked past them but one of them stuck a foot out, and I fell face-first onto the cold hallways as they laughed.  It didn't hurt, so they knew they wouldn't get in trouble with my brother.  They just decided humiliation was easier, and it worked as everyone in the hallways snickered as I picked up my binder.

"Where are you going liar?" Edgar's best friend Alec said, sneering at me.

"Yeah watch it queer." Donald chuckled, they all knew who my mate was.

I stayed silent and kept walking as they continued to pick fun.  I found myself in an abandoned hallway, my brain was pounding loud and I felt myself losing grip on the world around me.

Let us in Fay...

You know you want to...

Let us break you...

Your nothing, just a toy...

Broken little fay, unloved...

LIAR, LIAR UGLY LIAR...

It was loud, torturous words filling my head as I slid down the wall. It was like being on drugs and feeling the effects, the walls zoning in and out of focus as I felt bile rise up my throat.  I gripped my head, they wouldn't leave as I felt Pixie pushing through the voices trying to rain them in.  Wolf depression, was killed because they were demons inside your head.

"FAY PUSH THEM OUT!" Pixie screamed, but I couldn't it was like my body was floating in the water and there was no oxygen.

"Look what we have here." I heard Edgar's friends, I knew he wasn't at school today.

The feeling was shaking my world, I couldn't make it shut up.  I tried to stand, to get away from his friends my body swayed as their worried expression zoned in and out of focus. I stumbled, I couldn't feel my toes the voices were unbelievably loud and I felt my tongue go numb.

"Leave me alone." I choked out, my voice sounded desperate and broken as I clutched my head.

"Are you okay?" Somebody asked, but I couldn't respond as I faded into the black.