Spatulazzle dazzle

Keef smiled at lance with spunk dripping off his diary. Lance walked closer with the spatula up his ass and pulled it out. He picked up queef by the fucking mullet and shoved his face up his ass. Keef ate lances shit. Lance shat him out and shoved a spatula in Keith's earhole.

Keith moaned, in pure ecstasy as Lance removed the spatula from his ear and gently penetrated his tight butthole. Explosive Dioreah spladazzled out of Keith's hole and onto lances hand. Lance pulled out the spatula, using it to scoop out piles of Keith's shit and then waltzed out of the room and into the kitchen. Queef smirked-Lance was going to make shit pancakes.

Whilst the pancakes were cooking, Keith flipped through a few more pages of lances diary.

Dear shithole of a book. Today I was looking through my Keith shrine when I remembered that I had taken one of his shits and put it in a jar. I took out a piece of sweet corn and a tuft of shiros hair. Idk how the fuck that got there but sure whatever.
*glued in sweet corn and hair*
Anyway. I found out queef has herpes, but only on a Monday. Goodbye. Imma go wank my nipples.

Keith snickered. He didn't have herpes on a Monday...Only on a Wednesday. Every other day he had explosive Dioreah or a fat cat up his ass.

Lance sauntered back into the room holding a frying pan with layers of sloppy shit pancakes. He had sprinkled some grass on them for an au naturel flavour.

They devoured them.

Suddenly, Lance threw Keith's mullet back to reveal a fat vagina on Keith's neck. He thrusted himself inside, getting completely lost in Keith's neck. Keith screamed. Where the fuck had Lance gone? He showed his neck vagina to hunk, stating that Lance was lost inside. Allura came in and pulled out lances dead body.

But...He wasn't dead.