Kanto Journey

Part 2: Kanto Journey (in my opinion, this isn't as good as chapter 1)

The next night, Jasmine and Lillie said their farewells to all of their friends. The two girls, along with Lusamine who is now in a wheelchair, got onto the ferry to the Kanto region.

Lusamine: *she looks at Jasmine in confusion* Why? Why did you decided to help me?

Jasmine: *she looks back at her* Well, you are very important to Lillie, and, well, Gladion told me everything last night at the party. He even gave me a Type: Null that he found hidden in the labs.

Lusamine: *she smiles and let out a small chuckle* So he found the other Type: Null. Well, thank you Jasmine. I really mean it.

Jasmine: *she smiles back* No problem.

After about a week, they were close enough to there first stop, Jasmine sent out Lapras, because there isn't a spot the ferry can stop at. Lillie helped her mother up and Jasmine got her wheelchair. They then road the Lapras to Pallet Town, well, to the edge of it. They got off the Lapras. Jasmine then unfolded the wheelchair so Lillie can set her mother down. After that, Jasmine then returned Lapras.

Jasmine: Alright, we are not far from Professor's research lab, after that, we will make a quick stop at my old house, that mom still owns. I wasn't able to take everything on the move, so I did left a Pokemon behind to guard it.

Both Lusamine and Lillie nod in understandment. After about 20 minutes, they arrived at the research lab. Oka turned around and gave off a big smile when he saw who it was.

Oka: Ahhh Jasmine! Long time no see!

Jasmine: *she smiles back* Sure was. These are to of the friends I was talking about.

Oka: *he takes a look at the two blonds* I see. Be right back. *he goes into the supply room and comes back, carrying a box. He then opens it and pulls out a small box and walks to Lusamine* Here, eat one of these once a month. They should allow your body to not get any worse. That way, you will be in this condition when you arrive to your location.

Lusamine: *she takes the box and smiles* Thanks Professor.

Oka: *he lets out a little laugh* Just call me Oka. *he then walks back to the box* Now Lillie, com here.

Lillie: *she does what she is told* I am aware that you already have a pokemon, a legendary in fact, also an egg that is in the incubator that's in your bag, but as a professor, I am still obligated to give you a starter pokemon. So *he reaches into the box and grabs three pokeballs, then tosses them up in the air and three pokemon come out* you can choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.

Lillie: *she looks at the three cute pokemon, but already knows what she wants* I'll choose Squirtle.

Oka: *he smiles* Wise choice.

He returns the pokemon and hands Lillie the pokeball with Squirtle in it and she takes it. He also reachers back in the box and grabs a pokedex, a belt that can hold up to six pokeballs, and a bag with ten extra pokeballs

Oka: You'll also probably need these.

Lillie: *she grabs the items and smiles* Thank you very much.

Oka: No problem.

The three of them then left the lad.

Jasmine: So Lillie, mind telling me more about this guy we are trying to find?

Lillie: Well...he did invited the pokemon storage system.

Jasmine: WHAT!!?? How do you know if he is still alive!? He is probably just bones now!