Chapitre 1

Today is very different from the other, the evets that occured proves you even more that life is full of surprises, and this one was this close to kill you all.

Your best friends are Trunks and Goten, it's going to be 5 years that you know them. It's when you accopanied a classmate to a martial arts tournament that you met the two kids. Your brother was a huge fan of this sport and passed on his passion to you.
Unfortunatly, almost none of your friends shared this love with you, so you were really happy and surprised when you first met them. Even if they were quite surprised to meet a girl who liked martial arts, the boys didn't judged you.
When you saw the adults accompagning them, you were not surprised to see that they were the source of the boys' passion of fight.

When Boo's massacres were over and everyone forgot about it thanks to a wish made to the dragon balls, Trunks and Goten told you what happened, not wanting you to ignore it. Of course you believed them because they were your friends. After this, Goten and his big brother taught you ho to use your energy and fly, a couple of months later you flew as well as Videl when she started.
Beside Trunks and Goten, you didn't really knew a lot about their family and friends, you just knew they were special.

When Bulma's birthday came, Trunks asked her if you could come as well, so you could play with them and she said yes. She liked you and thought you were an adorable an polite little girl.

You were glad you could go to the party and see these interesting people again.
But, half an hour later, two uninvited people made their entrance.

One of them had an egyptian cat like head ( a sphynx, if you do not make a mistake), a purple skin and he didn't really looked kind, actually, quite the opposite, mainly because he was rather intriguing. He was followed by a tall men with a pale blue skin, a feminine face and a very strange hair cut ( he reminded you of the singers with absurd hair cut you could often see on TV). Their name were Beerus and Whis, Vegeta's friends apparently, even if he seemed on his guard and scared around them.
you decided it was better not to question anything and just enjoy the party.

Having played for a long time with your friends, you started to be tired and went to eat something. It's with gluttony that you approached teh buffetand picked different desserts (Tiramisu, mille-feuilles, ice cream sunday, chocolate fondant...) You sat on a deckchair with your plate. Sitting with food under a sunshade, you already felt better.

As you were going to start eating the tiramisu, you heard voices near you. You tried to take a look discreetly and saw Beerus streched out on a deckchair and Whis standing beside him, enjoying an ice cream. From your spot, you could overhear their conversation.
-Still no sign of a Super Saiyan God, it's disappointing! Well, we didn't totally wasted our time here.
- At least, we were able to taste eathlings meals, everything is so delicious, a delight to the palate! Said Whis with a smile.
-Even if I didn't find this Saiyan God, I still have discovered all of these new things.
-There's a lot you didn't tried, like the things on this kid plate.

They both looked at your desserts, curiosity filling their eyes. You knew what they wanted, so you got up, took your plate, and walked to them. Both intrigued you and you saw this as an occasion to learn more about them.
-Hello! I saw you watching my cakes, I don't think you already had the opportunity to taste them, wanna try? You asked with a polite smile.
-Hm... A lot of different flavors, smells and colors are o this plate, it would be hard not to accept! Since you're offering I'm not saying no, thank you kiddo.

Beerus took your plate and started eating, and, like Whis and his ice cream, he seemed to enjoy the sweets. The tall one started to question you.
-What's your name little one, and what is your relation with the others?
-My name's (Y/N) and I'm friend with Goten and Trunks, Bulma's son.
-i see, so you're friend with the Saiyans.

You didn't answer, you only heard the word "Saiyan" a few time, and you still didn't really know what it meant. Trunks had explained you once that it was their race, and the reason of their force.
You started looking at Beerus again and while watching him,you thought that he looked even more like a normal cat with his big smile, his ears moving at every bite he took.
You were tempted to caress him to hear his purring...
Without realizing it, you started to do what you wanted and startes scratching the top of his head like you did to your cat. Whis had an amused look on his face as he watched you do, and Vegeta almost had an heart attack when he saw you and the surprised expression on Beerus face. The Saiyajin made you stop and tried to make you go away.
-(Y/N) why don't you go back to play with Trunks and Goten? S-sorry about this Beerus-sama! Sh-
He didn't have the time to finish that Beerus started talking.
-Vegeta, you're annoying.
He only said three words but it was enough to silence Vegeta, his tone threatening.
-F-fine, I'll leave you alone!
After that, you were petrified, you were as scared as him right now. Then the purple cat told you:
-Continue this little massage. It feels good.

Since his tone and glance weren't scary anymore, you began scratching his head again, and even heard a purr. You almost finded him cute.
-By the way (Y/N), since you're friend with the Saiyan, have you ever heard something about a Super Saiyan God?
-No, never, I don't have an idea of what it could be, sorry.
-Too bad, I really don't have luck today. Whis, let's take a walk.
-Yes, Beerus-sama.
Getting up, Beerus ruffled your hair and started walking with Whis. He was really strange to you.

To resume what happened, there's been a lot of problems. Boo didn't want to give pudding to Beerus and made him angry and attacked everyone.
After that Vegeta turned into Super Saiyan because Beerus hited Bulma. And when everyone thought it was the end, Goku appeared (you also learned that Beerus was the God of Destruction and wanted to destroy the Earth).
They learned how to become a Super Saiyan God with a wish to Shenron. Goku made it and fought Beerus but unfortunatly didn't win.
The God didn't destroyed the Earth (Only a really little part). And before leaving, Beerus approached you and said:
-Even can't bring pudding with me, I think I'll still have a souvenir of your planet.
-What? Asked Goku.
The cat then grabed Whis back and you shoulder and you all disappeared.
-Wait, did he just took (Y/N) with him?! It's her the souvenir! Go and get her back now Goku! Screamed Bulma.
-Why Beerus-sama did this? He sighed.
-I think it's because she gave him her desserts... answered Krilin.