Chapitre 3

Note: Having no piece of news  of the person which helps me to translate, for the moment I translates this chapter I even. Sorry for the faults.

It was on now, you were not going back to your home on earth, it would be only a few times that you can return to this planet to revise your friends.
But even if you had left the planet you do not doubt you one thing ... like you lived with the god of destruction and his master have you thought réchappait but Whis out saw to it ... you do the DUTIES .

You will not land on the school which is logical seen or are your new house, but the man still thought to ask Bulma few exercise books, because according to him even if you will not at school '' This is not a reason to become silly. ''.

For your greatest misfortune, several times a week Whis became your teacher, why he raised you up early in the morning so that you learn your lessons. When you pretended to sleep in order to gain more hours, it made you get up from bed with karaoke (which is also effective it has not done twice.)

This morning you get rediscovered once again sitting at a table with a pen in hand, a notebook in front of you and an exercise book displease you tasted mathematics.
This is the head on the open notebook in your head your whole motivation was gone, you let out a big sigh of boredom then sighed Whis but not for the same reasons as you:

- If you continue to do nothing and lose your time, you'll stay as long it takes before the homework '' Name ''.

- But why do I have to do that! There is no point ! These exercises teach us nothing for later, why you can not teach me the basics of fighting instead? It would be much more interesting and less boring for you.

You hoped that your argument would hold the shot but the man quickly dismounted your hope.

- Let's be a little realistic, you have too low for me to teach you something on this side of and still I'm nice. So instead of trying to muscle you physically, muscle you than the girl brain. He said with a small smirk.

- Beerus, uh I mean Beerus-sama already done this kind of thing?

- Of course not, it really serves to learn nothing, but that does not mean he is stupid either.

- Have stupid if want to have learn these lessons but for him it is the opposite, it's pretty unfair! Râlas you.

- You want to go and tell the Lord Beerus he is stupid? I let you imagine her reaction.

You did not need very long to see the reaction of the God of Destruction, you obviously would not want to stir up anger by saying something like that, especially since he can get excited over nothing. You shook his head slightly as a negative response.

- Well, I assure you this time lessons will not last too long when Beerus-sama that we will all wake up the two were on another planet, you will be free at the time the.

If you remembered that you once had the fish of the Oracle, when the duo came to going on a planet, it was not to visit but for Beerus taste their dishes and then decides whether he or destroyed no.
Not that it was the kind of tourist visits that fascinates you, by pure curiosity you wanted accompanied them, see the reaction of these people face cat and Whis, even if you had doubts you that his was not to be the greatest joys .

- Tell whis-san did this once I can accompany you? Promised I would finish my homework on the way! You rajoutas subsequently seeing the look of the man who became skeptical about this.

- If you want your word that does not bother me, for it is not against me that you should ask but Beerus-sama, I think it follows me to be awake by now.

You're leva of your chair you happy to finally stretch their legs. It is a few pieces away you rediscovered the cat slumped on the sofa to watching a cartoon on TV, his eyes seemed soporific obviously Beerus to piss firmly. His ear twitched when he heard you arrive.

- Hm Whis '' Name '' What is it in?

- '' Name '' wants to know if she can accompany us for our visit today, you remember the planet we talked last time, to still make a routine visit.

- Well its presence does not change much she can come, let's go so now I'm bored to death! Exclaimed he, stretching his arms and yawned.

- Oh thank you super! His will avoid me to sleep before homework.

- Homework ? But its no use, it is completely boring and pointless that stuff's.

- Beerus-sama does not encourage ... Whis sighed.

The man put a hand on the shoulder of the cat who had joined you while you wanted a piece of cloth from his tunic and then you went all three on a distant planet whose journey lasted up to an hour.

. . .

That made for a little over an hour that you arrived on the planet, the inhabitants were not at all humanoid appearance, they really looked like aliens movie, you can not even describe how much that they seem strange to you.
Right now you stood alongside Whis while Beerus would just eat what was on the table, on the same table there were lots of plates full of toppings including the head of this planet blew in the merits, you wonder how the god of Destruction could eat dishes bizarre appearance.
Since you were coming on this planet, the reaction of these people remained the same. Everyone was surprised to see land a little girl with these God and his master was so improbable a picture for them that they do not yet made of the situation.
Everyone whispered among themselves by continuing to watch you.
By dint you by finishing almost asked you if it was worth coming, and then you went out of your mind when you Beerus handed a small cup filled with a liquid of color ... pink?

- Uh ... What is it? Demandas you looking liquid strangely.

- A kind of soup vegetables from their planet, so I do not taste like vegetables.

You grimaças a little because you either it was not your favorite foods, what looked like the vegetable on this planet to the soup you have this color pensas at the time, when you began to drink fully what was in the cup the cook had big drops of sweat when I saw you.

- It has no taste. Confirmas you a shrug.

The cat did not add anything more to your comment.

Your gaze fell back to the cook who always seemed so panicked, you do not know why, then ... your throat become dry and start to paste your mouth, your sight became increasingly weak until only more distinguish the colors and lights, your might eventually leave your body gradually, eventually you écroulas you to the ground ...
At least that's what would have happened if Whis had not caught up with you.

- Oh there ! The man put his hand on your forehead and gently opened your eyelids, realizing that you no longer reacted.

Beerus directly realized what had happened, he looked alien standing before him by posting slight corner smiling and beginning to show a small purple ball.

- So like her have tried to destroy my memories?

- We never wanted to do his lord Beerus!

- Damn his should not be the kid who had to drink that. Another whispered back.

- I counted already destroying your planet at the base, now you give me another reason to annihilate.

Without the others have time to replicate the God of Destruction destroyed the earth in an instant dust leaving only a few of the old world, then he looked Whis.

- It is poisoned, if we fast with us the antidote should work fairly quickly. '' Name '' is a small establishment so I think his recovery will be long.

- Alalah. Beerus sighed.
Humans can die of anything really.

. . .

Currently if you knew what you arrived was real or just a delusion nightmare of your imagination.
The sets were constantly changing, every time you borrowed a door the atmosphere was completely different with no logic, there was really nothing to reassure you, more than you'd find anyone yet.

Finally, opening the last door you had a familiar feeling, it was the apartment of your uncle or you lived before ... it's groping you'd get inside, as if you were trying to find a presence.
It is after a few minutes an inaudible voice was heard by concentrating you, you recognized the voice of your uncle, he was well and truly.
The man in question appeared close to you who barely notice your presence, after he finally ends up seeing you, but it was only a contemptuous look to yourself.

- Still you? You're not supposed to be here, get out! I do not want you in my apartment! Do not you dare to return.

Your uncle went missing hustle you to disappear thereafter.

Just the fact of seeing him had created a sense of sadness, you knew he did not love you, it despite the lyrics were always hard to hear, you clenched arms around your little body to support désagrable emotion.

The decor alterna again, this time it was all black, against a far away it was another familiar form and much more recent than you recognized.

- Beerus-sama!
While he was back on you, you ran to catch up when you arrivas its level the cat turned abruptly with a hard, stern face.

- What else did you? If that's still ask me why I've board, know that it was just to kill time, it was fun a certain time it will have a kid on the planet but now it's boring and annoying ! Your presence makes me more shit than anything else!

He screamed so loud mercilessly you could not stop you tremble in fear God seemed so scary like that. Your reaction made him laugh.

- You are scared ? Your reaction when you look at me and so funny, you're more than a small insignificant thing.
He came close to you squatting.
Thank you for having me distracted for a moment, by cons you will die.

When you saw his destructive violet light, you reflexively Fermas eyes and put your arms in front of you.
Seconds after opening his eyes, you saw with amazement that there were more people in front of you. A voice came from behind.

- It is a possibility that you have to wait for you '' Name '', the lord Beerus can easily tire of his memories or other distractions recovered planet, in its logic it gets rid of what does that do the more fun.
So you might be here for over a month, this does not mean that you're doing well. For you to see if you still want to risk your life by staying with us.

Whis who had spoken went up in smoke, leaving you in complete darkness. Still in shock from all that has happened to you you cried silently passing arms around your knees, resting your head on it.

. . .

- Well it will do for some time that sleep '' Name '', it's normal that? Asked the oracle fish floating in the room that served te chamber.

- It's been exactly three days since she is in bed, to drink the poison that has no effect on any of us, however on a earthling child that's another story.
Healing takes a little longer than expected, especially as it is stirred in her sleep.

- I hope it goes well this go for it, think that the Beerus lord?

- He asked me to watch over his condition, he must believe that his absence boredom.
At the same time since '' Name '' is there to have more animation on this planet, have no time to get bored. Even if the child would like more correctly the Beerus lord, I feel monitor two kids. He said with a sigh.

- I wonder, however, it is really attached to the child or is it just a distraction?

- Personally I think it's become attached to unconsciously, it is as if he wanted to form his little pupil, he's changed his daily too.

- But is he is already worried about her during these three days?

- Hm ... I can not say.

Several hours passed since Whis and fish of the oracle had left your room. Later, it was the turn of Beerus to come see you, he had his arms in the back of observing whether you were still asleep or not.
The cat sighed, obviously you were not awake, though you anyway he patted his shoulder to see if that could wake you.

Persuading to still be in one of your strange dreams you slightly opened my eyes slowly you get up from the bed, seeing Beerus which was near the bed you made a great start falling off in even resulting in the covers.

- Well what does that mean her! Grumbled the God of Destruction offended by your reaction.

- What is going on ?! Where I am ?! Even in my nightmares! I awake? Te exclamas you back on the bed in

Purple cat you put a flick on the nose to calm down and to make you Streets.

- I did not understand a damn word of what you just told, then you will tell me why you look so scared like that, but most of all. Speak calmly if I get angry.

His gaze did you pass the desire to disobey him, you gently taken your breath before speaking again:

- I ... I had nightmares ...

- Nightmares ?

- Yes ... I saw my uncle who wanted to see me, asking me to release, then ...

You did not dare mention the result which concerned itself and Whis but you had no choice because otherwise the énerverait and when Beerus has no answer is easily irritable.

- You were in with Whis, you said that my presence was that to make you spend the time that you were tired of me, eventually you try to get rid of me by killing me ... then appeared Whis saying that this situation was inevitable. You destroy anything that amuses you more ...

A few seconds of silence was happening while you were afraid of a little by asking you what could be his reaction, frankly, why you were afraid this could be another reason.

- Do I make you afraid '' name ''?

- No ...

You had told him looking down, it obviously did not like because Beerus thought you had lied to him.

- Look into my eyes and tell me what you're scared! Exclaimed he with a voice a little angry.

- On being abandoned, I am afraid of being abandoned! My uncle is never looked after me since I was born and the always wished I left, I was nothing for him! I'm afraid you did not want me anymore!
It's true that its my surprise to be taken here, I thought my friends on earth would miss me, but honestly I'm very happy to be here! Although I groan when Whis gives me homework, he takes care of me still at the bottom. The fish of the oracle is also nice to me!
Can you, Lord Beerus, even if you are a God with a surprising character, I love you still good! I do not want to leave here, I am with you all! Te écrias you leaving your little hot tears running down the cheeks.

This time the God of Destruction had been destabilized, he did not expect at all to this reaction, whereas before Beerus was close to anger, now he was almost embarrassed not knowing what to do. He would have liked that either Whis to do something, man was most gifted in human relations and to try to solve problems, bad luck he had never had it when he was needed.

He sighed and put his hand on your head with extreme gentleness, you relevas your head gently to him by drying your tears.

- Well you know you actually crates you for nothing? I have no reason to rid me of you, because after all I formed you account. You are certainly still small and young but with time I think its should be able to work out.
- And since you have the more bored here then would be even more ridiculous as you go.

- For real ?

- In true.

- Well now that you're awake I guess healing walk, so when you grow up you-

He did not have time to finish to finish his sentence you sautas his arms, dipping your little head against his chest, happy to nouvelle.Hésitant a bit at first, eventually he hugged you saying that 'there was nothing wrong with that, you pat your head a little.

By cons eventually like your tired from was not provided, you get sleepy again, and against him, which bothered him a bit.

- Should she stop this habit. He muttered.

- So Beerus lord, you take care of your kitten well? Whis asked with a slight smirk on entering the room.

- Shut up !

- '' Name '' seems to be on the road to recovery, she should feel better with a little rest.

- Good, now helps me she does not answer.

- Not sorry ah, this is your problem, you often let do this either by watching animated with you on the couch or sleeping outside on the grass. You only have to pick on you lord Beerus. He said, laughing as he leaves the room.

- Whis back here!

A few meters away from the room Whis found the fish and says Oracle.

- Yes it really worried for '' Name '', after all if it was the opposite Beerus the Lord has already called screamed for me but it does not do so in order not to wake her.