Visits!

"You're going to say it one-day Mark. It's only a matter of time. I'll find the one thing you truly love, and tear it apart until you surrender yourself to me. It would be easier if you just said yes now Mark. Tick tock, tick tock, times running out."

Mark shot up into a sitting position, sweat running down his back as he breathed heavily. He brought a shaky hand up to his face to push his fringe away, looking up as the doorbell rang. He cursed silently, throwing on a top and attempting to fix his hair on the way to the door, trying to look as presentable as possible. He reached the door, running one last hand through his hair before tugging it open, a yawn escaping his mouth as he pulled it inwards, stepping back slightly so it could open fully. His yawn was stopped mid-way and immediately replaced with a grin as he saw the shorter, green haired male standing at his door. The Irishman gave an excited cry, dropping his bags and hugging Mark tightly. Mark grinned, chuckling slightly and hugging him back, his grin growing as they pulled apart.

"Jack! God, you're here early..." Mark greeted.

"Early? I coulda sworn my phone automatically changed time zones" Jack mumbled, pulling out his phone and checking the time. Mark looked at the screen, frowning when he saw it read 3:30. He twisted around to check the clock on his wall, his frown deepening slightly.

"Never mind, it is three thirty" He responded, grinning with a shrug.

Jack chuckled, letting Mark help him carry his stuff to the spare bedroom. "Wow, when did you get to sleep last night?" the Irishman asked, quirking an eyebrow with a grin.

"I guess it must have been pretty late" Mark responded with a shrug, laughing softly. He gave Jack the basic tour, pointing out where everything was before finally heading back to the lounge room.

"You hungry?" he asked, walking into the kitchen.
"Always" Came the response, and Mark didn't have to look at the other to tell he was smiling.

Mark fixed them up a very basic lunch of sandwiches, promising to take him out for a fancy dinner tomorrow. Jack promised that he was going to hold Mark to that, to which Mark laughed in response.

Once the two had finished their surprisingly filling meal of sandwiches, Mark stood, stretching with a grin.

"Alright, so, tonight, we'll rest, I'm sure you're tired as all hell"
Jack nodded his agreement with a soft laugh.

"Alright! Then tomorrow I can take you around to see some of the sights, and of course, buy you a fancy dinner"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Jack agreed with a laugh, giving a soft yawn.

Mark took him back to his room, saying a quiet goodnight before heading to his room, yawning softly as he climbed into his bed. He fell asleep after only a few moments, surprisingly tired despite the fact he had been sleeping a lot recently. He slept until late the next morning, waking with a yawn. That had to be the first time he had slept without dreaming in a long time. He felt surprisingly well-rested, grinning when he remembered the other male sleeping in the other room. He climbed out of bed, fixing his clothes before heading to the other bedroom. He knocked on the door, cracking the door open when he was met with silence. He looked around the empty room, a frowning appearing on his face when he saw that it was empty. He felt panic grip his chest as he backed out of the empty room, speed-walking down the hall and into the main room, growing more panicked as he realised that the other male wasn't in the apartment.

"Jack? Jack?!" He called, running through the apartment and into the spare bedroom again. He skidded to a stop when he saw a small note on the bed. He read it, and as he did his eyes widened and panic caused his head to spin as he took in what it said.

'You should have said yes'