This

Bo-Yeong's POV

Walking through the long hallway of the school I see Taehyung at his locker, waving to his friends as they walk out of the school. Playing with the charms on the bracelet he gave me I walk up behind him and hug his back.

I love his scent, being this close to him makes my heart flutter like crazy.

"You ready to go get some tea?" He ask and I nod, he promised me some since he hasn't been spending so much time with me after school but that's because he's just so great at singing that he's starting as a official trainee soon.

I seem to of have found the perfect guy, he's almost too perfect. I guess you could say I'm living the type of life you could only read about.

Experiencing the love that can only be imagined. By the person I can only dream about.

Tae closes his locker and slings his backpack over his shoulder before interwinding our fingers together and heading out of the school.

"Then let's get going jagiya."
*also jagiya kind of means something like lover in case you don't know*

He opens the door for me and signals for me to get in "Since when are you such a gentleman"

He laughs as he goes to get inside the car himself. "When I'm trying to get some duh."

I smack his head and he laughs leaning over to peck my lips "I'm just kidding. Now let's get your whiny self some tea."

He starts the engine and pulls out of the school parking lot, I didn't realize I was staring until he speaks up.

"You're staring, am I that beautiful?"

"Oh shush, eyes on the road." He gives me his signature rectangular smile and lays his hand on mine which was resting on my thigh.

"My phone is vibrating." He suddenly announces

"Do you want me to answer it?"

"That's why I announced it." I stick my tongue out and reach for his pocket and pull out his phone.

"Be careful you might grab something else." He winks and I roll my eyes as I answer the phone.

"Tae hyung! Where are you!" Jungkook whisper screams through the phone.

"Jungkook it's Bo-Yeong what's wrong?"

"Where is Tae? By any chance are you on your way to the practice room right now?"

We reach the shop and I hand him his phone.
"What do you mean at the practice room I thought we had today off?" Jungkook says something into the phone and Tae sighs. "Okay give me a some tim- Fine Fine I'll be there as soon as possible."

He looks over to me and gives me an apologetic smile. "Let's go in and order but we have to get some to go, I'm so sorry love I'll make it up to you I promise."

I nod and he kisses my forehead then we both step out rushing into the store and ordering our bubble tea then rushing into the car once again. He drives past my house and I look up at him.

"Uh Tae we just skipped the turn to my house."

"I know I know I'm so sorry I have to get there now, the guys are waiting."

I sigh and slump down into my seat sipping from my tea then holding his up so he can drink from it.

"It'll only be a few hours, you can call one of your friends to pick you up or you can wait for me. I'm sorry I thought today was our break. But tomorrow is, we can go out to eat or whatever you want. I promise."