Love

Bo-Yeong's POV

After about 20 minutes the boys come back out smiling like crazy, Tae comes up to me and hugs me.

"What happened? Everyone looks so happy. Did it happen! Are you official trainees now!"

The all nod in exitment.

"We did it!" Hoseok saying jumping up and down.

"You did it! I know you could! I'm so proud of you guys!"

I walk over to them and they all huddle over me for a group hug.

"Let's go for a celebratory dinner!" Seokjin shouts out

"Your just hungry aren't you?" Namjoon ask and Seokjin pretended to look offended.

"We are hitting a great milestone together, do you really think all I'm think about is food?"

Everyone nods and Seokjin sighs "You all see right through me don't you."

With that everyone runs out into the parking lot to get into the cars they came in.

"I really am so exited for you guys." I speak up reviving his beautiful smile.

"I am too, I know these guys worked so hard for it. They really are amazing and really do deserve this all. I just really hope we all get to happily form a group. You know, doing something we love for a living. It won't even feel like a job. Practicing with the boys made me so happy, the thought of debuting with them one day has me over the moon. And I'm so happy you get to be by my side through all of this. I couldn't be happier. I'm with the girl I love and the friends I love doing what I love every day. It really is a great life."

I look at him admiringly. He can't be real, he's to perfect. I sure am lucky.

"You guys are going to do great things one day, mark my words. You'll be so great the whole world will know your name. I can already see the headline, worldwide handsome boys take over the world. Everywhere you go, pose for the camera."

"I need to start practicing my autograph."

"The amount of hearts your going to make melt."

"The amount of hearts I'm going to break, once they all find out I have the most "internationally" beautiful girlfriend ever."

"That doesn't make sense but still cute."

We get to the restaurant Seokjin had sent us the address to and hop out the car lacing our fingers together.

"You still need to shower, cleaning yourself with baby wipes and soaking yourself in cologne isn't going to get you out of that."

"I know I know." He says as we walk in to find the boys sitting down. I take a seat next to Jimin and Tae sits across from me next to Seokjin.

We all place our order and after about 40 minutes of eating and talking we all finish and go our separate ways.

Once we get to my house Tae gets out of the car  to come down and greet my parents and apologize for keeping me out so late.