Chapter 3, Beverly and Bill

Y/N POV
I snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes scanned the opening, there it was.. The one and only..
Pacman! I loved Pacman, I used to play it ALL the time in my last town. I squeaked with joy and ran over to the machine, examining it's beauty. "Pacman? Really? What the FUCK? Thats for pussies.. You see street fi-" Ben kicked his leg, causing him to whimper. I rolled my eyes "So? Pacman is a classic." I crossed my arms "Street fighter is no better." I looked over at Beverly, she was talking with Bill. I was a little jealous but ignored it. I turned back to the screen, inserting a dollar. My mom never liked when I wasted my money on arcade games, thats why I told her I would pick up a treat. I started gently, but furiously pressing the buttons. Soon enough, I beat the game's highscore. "427? Damn!" Richie crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.
"That-Th-That's amazi-amazing Y/N!" Bill added. I smiled, looking over at Beverly who didn't look amused at all. I slightly frowned. "What should we do next? Ice cream?" Ben questioned "Sure!" We all said in sync. I quietly giggled, as we all walked out to where the bikes were. "Shit.. I forgot my bike" I groaned. "You can share with me, Barbie~" Richie snickered, I crossed my arms and scoffed "Was that an insult? Or.." "Pfft. Whatever. Get on" Richie winked. He's such a flirt.
I got on the edge of the back of the seat, gently wrapping my arms around his waist. I slightly flushed a deep red, but ignored it. "Ugh.." I heard from Bill and Eddie. Everyone else got on their own bike and we rode off to a nearby ice cream parlor.
~~Timeskip brought to you by wrapping your arms around Richie~~
Beverly POV
Ugh. I know she's flirting with Bill. And he seems to be returning the favor. She wants to play this game? Well let's go bitch.
Y/N POV
I looked back at Beverly who seemed to be giving me dirty looks. I had a bad feeling about her. Rumor has it she slept with a few..- a lot of guys but I tend to ignore those.
We purchased vanilla icecreams, I watched as Richie tried to play a French horn was it? But kept getting interupted by the musician taking it back "Dude.. What the fuck?" He snapped, walking back over to us. "I-It's like the-they all for-forg-forget.." Bill sighed. Beverly kissed his cheek, his face went red. I felt a bit jealous.. But why?

Did I like Bill?..
Pfft! He's just a friend!
"I've always imagined that, just it'd be me and Y/N instead." Richie wrapped his arm around me, I gently shoved him away "Stop being such a flirt!" I imitated a gag. "You're missing out on this d-" Richie gotslapped
in the shoulder by Eddie "What the fuck, Rich?" Eddie snapped. I rolled my eyes. They're so childish.
I looked at Bill who seemed to be staring at me, I tilted my head with a 'What up?' Look on my face.
"Can w-we-we talk Y-Y-Y/N?" Bill asked, I nodded, shrugging.
I walked with him as Richie tagged along. "A-A-Alone.." Bill sighed, Richie flipped him off and walked away.
We turned into a different alley and I leaned against the wall "What's up-"
~~~
Hah! Cliffhanger. How's about that? Love all the support💕
Next chapter will be out today, if not I'm busy!