Chapter 5, Double Trouble

Y/N POV
I watched as Richie rode off, I sighed and ran up to my stairs and flopped onto my bed. I sighed and cuddled my pillow, thinking about everything that happened today. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Richie POV
I sat on my floor playing games on my Nintendo. Until a knock was at my door, I rolled my eyes and got up "I got it!" I yelled as I went downstairs to see Bill. "..What?" I snarled.
"W-We need t-to talk.." He was almost in tears. God he's such a baby. "After what you pulled on Y/N? I don't think so." I growled.
"Pl-please Rich" He nearly begged
"Whatever, you have 2 Minutes" I rolled my eyes.
"O-Okay.. I-I mess-messed up with Y-Y/N.. I-I R-R-Really like he-her.. Y'-Y'know.." Bill's face was now red. "Oh.." I thought for a moment, glazing into the distance. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at Bill.
"We should go somewhere else" I suggested. He nodded and slightly shrugged as we both walked to our bikes.
~~Timeskip to Quarry~~
We threw our bikes down and sat on the rocks.
"S-so?" Bill stared at me.
"Well the thing is, Big Billy." I grinned
"Me and Y/N, You see are together."
I saw his expression change to sadness
"W-why didn-didn't you t-tell us?" Bill stood up "We wanted it to be secret, thats all." I still had that toothy grin plastered on my face.
"I-.." Bill growled
"F-fuck y-y-you Richie!" He snapped
"Y-y-you k-knew I-I liked h-her!" He protested
"So? She has 0 interest in you, pal. I should get going seeya-" And just like that I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. He punched me. That stuttering prick punched me.
I put my hand on my cheek then swung my other fist at him. Soon enough his nose was bleeding and we were tackling on the floor.
~~Timeskip brought to you by Bill leaving the fight~~
Y/N POV
I woke up, I leaned to my side seeing it was only 7 :24 AM. Shitty.. I Stared out for my window, then looked at my door that was slowly opening. "Mom?" I yawned, blinking a bit to see nothing was there.
"Huh?.." I slowly sat up and felt something tap my shoulder, my body quickly reacted and I flinched. I jumped up to see a hideous clown who just stared at me. He held a red balloon. The balloon seemed familiar.
He pounced at me, releasing the red balloon as it popped.
He opened his mouth to reveal razor-sharp teeth, layers and layers of them. I stared into his mouth, trying to close my eyes but he held them open with his claws. I struggled to get out of his grip, eventually I kicked him off.
He disappeared into thin air, "I'll be back Y/N. Just you wait"
He growled before fading.
That red balloon seemed so familiar.. But from where?
I quickly got changed and took a quick shower and headed out the door. As I opened the door there stood Bill, he had a black eye.
"Bill?.." I questioned
"What are you-" I was cut off by him gently smashing his lips against mine. I kissed back, the kiss lasted around 30 seconds. I pulled back for air "I thought you liked.. Bev?" I wondered.
"I-I.. W-was so-so n-n-nervous to tell y-you I .. T-that I r-r-really like y-you." My heart melted
"I like you too Bill.." I smiled.
Then there he was.
Trash mouth himself
"What the fuck?" Richie snapped.
~~~
Whoops cliffhanger how pleasant of me.
Ily all. Thanks for ALL the support it means SO much to me! Love you all!