Chapter 10, Confusion

lol..I'll try and finish the book okai? Anyways.. I'm not really into IT anymore (Don't hate me-) I'll continue the book for you guys though, Once again, I'm not into IT so it might be shitty..
Feel free to give me feedback.
Y/N POV
We were sitting on my bed, I looked over at Richie.
"Do you have any more of those condoms?"
"Yeah"
"Let's do it then"
LOL I'M JOKING XDD
HERE'S THE REAL CHAPTER..
~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
I stared at Richie
"I..
He's lying..
I Would never..
You know that!"
"Do I, Richie?..
It.. It Seems pretty fucking true.." I snapped, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.
"..Y/N..Please-"
"Don't.. Just..- Please, Get out." I Demanded, He took a moment before he let out a muffled sigh.
He hesitated at first, But got up and left as he was told.
"...F-Fuck!" I muttered to myself as the tears ran down my face.
Every boy I end up falling in love with..
They end up being a player..
I thought to myself.
I felt so guilty.. But for what?
I couldn't stop thinking about that 'Dream' I had.
Richie POV
Crying? I'm not crying.
Richie Tozier doesn't cry about sluts- What am I thinking.. She's not a slut.. I'm just... Letting my emotions take over. I thought to myself.
I hugged myself and continued walking with my head down low as I stared at the ground and kicked small rocks as I walked.
I hadn't been looking where I was going and realized I had bumped into someone.
"Ow- Shit!-.." I heard a female voice.
"Watch where you're going, Dipshit.-" She snapped picking up her stuff.
"..Gee, Sorry." I sarcastically scoffed.
She stuffed her stuff back in her bag, swinging it over her shoulder and continuing to walk.
"Someone's on her period.." I muttered to myself.
"Excuse me? I Can hear you, Smartass!" She turned back around as I realized she wasn't much farther.
I mouthed what she had said, To mock her.
She rolled her eyes and flipped me off, Continuing to walk away.
I continued to walk my seperate way to my house.
Y/N POV
I curled up in bed, staring at my blank, boring ceiling. I let out a rough sigh, I had never felt so bad about myself in a long time.
I looked down at my bedsheets,  tightly gripping onto them. I sat up properly, getting up to stare out my window. Red balloons had slowly flew by, I raised an eyebrow in confusion, my eyes scanned the area for any party or something, but there was nothing.
Richie POV
I walked through the door to my house, Running up to my room and flopping on my bed.
"Richie, Hun, Is that you??" My mother called, I stayed in bed and sighed.
"Yeah, Mom!-" I called back with a plain tone.
I wanted to fucking- I don't know.. Hurt Eddie?.. No, Me and Eddie are close friends. He wouldn't mean to say something like that.. Right? Whatever.
Y/N POV
I heard a soft knock on my door, I ran downstairs to check it.
I slowly opened the door to see my mom.
"Oh- Hi Mom.. Don't you have the keys to the house?" I asked, concerned to why she knocked.
"...." Mom had stayed quiet.
"Mom?.." I raised an eyebrow, confused.
Before I could say anything else,
I found myself on the floor, struggling for my life basically.
"-Dude what the fuck?!" I shouted, trying to get her off of me.
She had pounced at me, But I don't get it..
Soon enough her skin had flaked, She- It..
It was a clown..
Before I knew it,
I heard another voice.
Curious to who it was, I still couldn't do anything.
I had gotten knocked out.
--
hEy it's ya boi
uh

sheepy peni-

okay bYe