Chapter 6, Friend or foe

Richie POV
~~A few minutes ago~~
I was walking to Y/N's house since she didn't actually live so far.. I was going to pick her up for a 'date'. Well of course she wouldn't think of it as a date. She thinks of me as a friend, man that word can hurt.
As I arrived at her lawn Bill was there, his face as red as a tomato.
"I like you too Bill.." Y/N declared. I stood there as my heart shattered to a million pieces.
"What the Fuck?" I hissed. "R-Richie?" I heard Bill whimper.
"You whore.." I quietly muttered.
"Whore?" She mocked, crossing her arms as if she was an ashamed mother.
"You heard me!" I snapped, their eyes widened as I clenched my fists down at my sides "How Richie? How am I a whore?" She interrogated.
"Uh-.. Y-you kissed Eddie-.. Then.. You t-tried to... Fuck him! Yeah fuck him."
I misinformed.
"What the ACTUAL FUCK Richie?" She snapped.
"B-beep b-beep Richie" Bill seemed nervous.
"You know what.. Fuck you guys!" I raised my voice as I stormed off.
Y/N POV
"I-I t-t-think he's jea-jealous" Bill stated, I just stood there in shock. Trying to process what just happened.
"Can we.. Go for a walk? I n-need to think.." I questioned.
"Y-yeah. Of-of c-course" He answered, nodding as he gently locked his fingers with mine. We held eachother's hands as we walked.
"Wh-where d-do you wan-want to g-go?" He asked.
I shrugged "Anywhere, just away from here." I sighed, but kept a smile on.
"O-okay. I hav-have the perfec-perfect place!" His eyes lit up.
~~~Timeskip~~~
We arrived at a lake. It was surrounded with trees.
"T-The bar-barrens." He gently smiled. We sat there and talked, Bill threw in a bit of jokes into our conversation at time to time, we both would just laugh our ass off.
"Okay okay. I got one." I was trying to catch my breath.
"What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?" I asked, slightly snickering.
"I d-dunno? W-what'd he s-say?" He asked.
I had the biggest smile on my face.
"Where's my tractor?" We both broke down laughing at our horrible jokes, they were so bad but thats what made it funny.
We heard footsteps.
"What was that?" I whisper-yelled.
He shrugged "P-probably a dee-deer or b-b-bunny" He replied.
"What the hell are you doing with my sister, buh-b-b-bill?"
I Recognized that voice.
Henry.
".." Bill seemed like he was basically panicking.
A figure walked out, and of course it was Henry.
I gasped.
"Henrryy!" I squealed running into his arms for a hug. He wasn't much taller than Me but, still tall.
"What are you doing with Stutter boy?" He growled, giving Bill the death stare.
"His name is Bill, Henry.
And he's a friend." I replied, I still didn't know if me and Bill were a couple. We didnt talk about it yet.
"Ooh.. Don't fall for him Y/N. He made out with my ex." He grinned, Bill seemed extremely mad. My heart slowly cracked.
".. Who?" I questioned.
"Marsh.. Beverly Marsh. Turns out she was with almost a million other guys. Slut." He growled.
"T-that-thats n-not t-t-t-t-true H-Henry. Y-you know it"
Bill seemed anxious.
I stayed silent.
"Then maybe you don't mind telling Y/N here yours and Beverly's secret, wouldn't you?" He seemed to be hinting at something. I blinked back my tears.
"I-I d-don't l-l-like Bev.. S-shes just a-a friend." Bill whimpered.
".. I'm gonna go home.. N-nice seeing you Henry.." I rushed off, as I left I let the tears escape. I felt my whole world collapsing.
"Y/N?" A voice asked. I tried to keep stable but I fell to my knees. Everything went black.
~~~Timeskip, 1 Hour later~~~
I woke up, a soft blanket covering me. I adjusted my sight to realizing I was somewhere I didn't recognize.
"Ngh.. Wh.." I could barely speak. Nothing came out.
"You're awake! She's awake!" A voice shouted.
A familiar figure hovered over Me, "E-.. Eddzie..zs?" I managed to speak.
"Yup. How are you feeling?"
"Nhgg.. Buha.. Buhad.." I held my forehead, sitting up. My cheeks felt stained from my tears.
"Y/N.." Another voice said.
"Ofh shyuit.." I muttered.
"I'm.. So sorry"
"Fghuck ytoiu, Tuoighzer"
I just felt his arms wrap around me. Here we go. I started crying.
"I fghucking hgatre yhouu" I snapped.
I closed my eyes as everything blacked out again.
What's
Wrong
With
Me?