The big bad bitch

Hey my lovies! Me again! I hope you didn't miss me too much while I was writing! But as promised I have written a new chapter with some pretty intense parts in it! Enjoy. Also read authors note at the end of the chapter. There's a new character!

Nathan's POV

I was walking up the steps to CEO when Kyle's bike pulled up behind my car, and he got off. I stopped on the steps and waited for him to catch up. Yes, I could've run up the steps and hid in my office so I wouldn't have to answer his question, but then he would've come to my home and harassed me about it there. So I think I'll just wait.

When he reached me I started walking again.

"Well, someones in a hurry today!" Janette my assistant said as I burst through the doors. Kyle hot on my heels.

"You can say that. Do I have any important meetings today?" I asked her. She's a sweet girl and works harder then most of my employees.

"Uhm..." she looked down at her notebook and flipped through a few pages. "You have a dinner in which you must attend with Mr. Mendoza at 8:30 tonight. That's all" I nodded walking past her.

"Thank you, Janette" people might say I'm an ass, but that's just because I don't like the people that I've been an ass too.

"You're welcome, sir." She turns and walks back to her desk.

I walk into my office and sit at my desk, relaxing in my chair. I love this chair.

"Alright, spill." I look up to see Kyle standing in front of my desk.

"Impatient much?" I ask while smirking.

"Oh just shut up and tell me. Unless you want me to sing again?" Oh god no.

You see Kyle knows I'm gay. Hell, he's the only person that does know. So whenever he wants something, he sings a very inappropriate song. As you've heard earlier, and of course I always cave. He also really enjoys gay jokes. I don't know why, he just does.

"Oh please save me from the embarrassment." I cover my face.

When I take my hands from my face I see Kyle still staring at me waiting patiently. Ugh. I swear sometimes I hate him. I shake my head and begin.

"I don't exactly know what happened..." I don't know what else to tell him.

"What do you mean?" What does he mean, what do I mean? I mean what I mean. {shit sorry} I shake my head but continue. Looking at my hands.

"Well. I stood up from the chair, and when our eyes met...I don't know...we just...I don't know!" I looked back up to Kyle and see him trying to hold back the amusement playing in his eyes.

"Oh, the almighty Nathan Holland is getting all worked up over a guy. How cute." I scowled at him.

"Oh shut up." I said shaking my head.

He got a mischievous glint in his eyes. Uh oh. Coming from him that can't be good. He turned to leave, grinning quite creepily if you ask me.

"Kyle, where are you going?" I am honestly concerned for whoever he is going to see. He looks terrifying. Like worse then pennywise terrifying.

"I'm gonna go fix your problem." Shit.

"Kyle! Don't do anything stupid!" I shouted just as he left my office.

He peeked his head back in and grinned again. "Me? Stupid? Never." Oh god. With that he left my office. I swear he is going to be the death of me some day.