What a Night

Ahhh!!! I HAVE OVER 200 VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!! Sorry ladies and germs I'm just so happy!!! Eek! Ok now on to the story. So you guys voted for Nathan's POV so here it is! Thx love you all! Now stop reading this and read the chapter!!! I'm talking to you I_Love_Reading_01!

Nathan's POV

I was sitting in my chair going through paperwork when I heard laughing and shouting outside the office. My office is sound proof so I couldn't tell who it was. I got up and opened the door. I instantly knew who was laughing. Kyle. I just listened to there conversation waiting for them to notice me watching, and let me tell you. It was funny.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah laugh it up funny boy." The guy with Kyle said. He looked strangely familiar.

"I will. Right after I get you to Nathan's office." That got my attention. I looked at my watch. 10:24. It must be Levi.

"Where is his office?" Levi asks. Kyle looks in the direction of my office and noticed me watching them.

"The one he's standing outside of staring at us like we've lost it."

When Kyle said that Levi's head whips in my direction so fast I don't know how he didn't get whiplash.

When he looks at me I get a good look at him. Yup it's definitely Levi. His face looks flushed though. Kind of like someone jumped out from a bush and scared the crap out of him. His hair was disheveled and honestly he looked so cute.

"Ok. Bye Kyle." Levi says as he walks towards me.

"Make sure to tell me what happens. Even the detailed parts!" Kyle yells to him.

You know. I think they are going to be great friends one day. Levi stops and faces him shaking his head.

"You're so weird." Levi and I say in unison. Which only causes Kyle to crack up again.

"Trust me you'll be thanking me for this later. Now go and do some naughty things." This causes Levi's cheeks to go slightly pink.

"Kyle?"

"Hmm?" He looks up at Levi still wearing that god damn grin.

"Shut up." His smile falls and I can't help but chuckle at his bluntness. Yup they are going to be great friends someday.

He turns back to face me and I can see the wheels turning in his brain as he thinks. What he's thinking about I have no idea. But he is gorgeous.

"Please Levi come in." I say stepping aside so he could go inside his office.

He walks in and looks around. His face is done up in awe. He really needs to stop making all those faces, cause as of right now all I want to do is kiss his full gorgeous lips. Aak! I have to get these thoughts out of my head. He isn't here for that.

I walked over to my chair and relaxed, putting my hands behind my head and stretching in my seat. Yup at this moment I love my job. I look over to where Levi is standing and staring at me. I can't help but smirk.

"Like the view?" I ask.

My words snap him out of his daze. "Not particularly." He said and looked away. I think I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink. But I could be imagining it.

"Ouch, well are you going to sit down or are you just going to stand there the whole time?" I asked smirking.

He walked over to one of the two seats in front of my desk and sat down facing me. He sat there staring around the room while I checked him out. Hey don't judge. I trailed my eyes down his body. When my eyes made it back to his face and there were golden brown eyes staring back at me.