The Big Plan

Hey lovies! I know this update is late. I am so sorry please don't hate me...I've been really busy lately but here is the next chapter so...enjoy!

Levi's POV

I was in the middle of doing Mr. Winders hair when the bell to the salon rang. I looked up to see Kyle walking in through the doors. He nodded his head in my direction, signalling he wanted to talk to me. I looked at Mr. Winders half done hair then back to Kyle.

"Hey Kyle, just let me finish up here and I'll be right with you." I said.

"Sure thing." Nodding I looked back to Mr. Winder and got to work on his hair.

I finished up Mr. Winders hair just as the bell rang again. I looked up to see Mrs. Hermaphrodite {don't judge the name} standing in the door waiting patiently. I don't really like her. She refuses to let me do her hair all because I'm gay. I gestured for Mr. Winder to follow me as I made my way to the front of the salon.

"Ok Mr. Winder, that'll be...$36.77" I looked up to see him shaking his head.

"Son. you 'otta charge more for dis hair you do or you're gonna go broke." He said handing me a fifty dollar bill.

What is with people today?

"Thank you sir, but I can't accept that." I stated pushing his hand back towards his body.

"'Course you can son. Think of it as a congrats gift for the award." He offered the money again.

Sighing I took the money and rung it in the register. "Thank you Mr. Winder."

"Oh Levi, how many times have I told you to call me Carl?" He asked me.

"If I kept count correctly you have asked me thirty times not including today...Mr. Winder." He shook his head with a slight smile on his lips.

"Good day son."

"Good day Mr. Winder." I said finally turning to Mrs. Hermaphrodite. "Hello ma'am. What can I do for you today?" I asked her as nicely as possible.

"I would like for Caleb to do my hair. So if you could excuse me I need to find him." She brushed past me and walked to the back room. I shook my head and walked over to Kyle who was raising a questioning brow.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing. So what's up?" I asked shaking my head and sitting beside him.

"I was wondering how you'd feel if you were to be Nathan's new head hair dresser/stylist? No pun intended." I was floored. He wanted me to do his hair? I don't even know who he is.

"Uhm...I'm sorry but I can't." I said plainly.

He looked taken aback. "Why not?"

"Well, for starters. I don't even know who he is. Also I can't leave my salon unattended."

"Well no worries you won't even have to leave you're salon. He'll come to you. As for the part where you don't know him." He took something out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me. "Meet him in his office at 10:30 tomorrow night and you'll get to know him a bit better." He said. There was a hint of something in his voice that I couldn't quite decipher.

With that he stood up and left the salon. I looked at the card he gave me and realized it was a business card. My eyes bulged out of there sockets as I read the card.

             Nathan Holland CEO of
                Holland Enterprises

What the fuck.

Kyles POV

I pranced out of the salon and over to my bike getting on and driving over to Holland Enterprises. Now all I gotta do is tell Nathan about his date. Haha I'm so proud of myself. I got to Holland Enterprises and ran up the steps to Nathan's office. Just as I was about to enter the office the door swung open and a woman looking rather smug, walked out and headed down the hall.

I walked into Nathan's office and saw him with his head in his hands. I walked over to him and plopped down in the seat in front of him. "So...who's the bitchy girl that just left your office?" I asked casually.

"She's trying to take my businesses away." I was up and out of my seat in a second.

"WHAT?! Can she even do that?" I was completely freaking out.

"She can and she will. That is unless I can find and marry a 'companion' within the next year." That had me looking up and grinning like a fool.

He looked up at my silence. Seeing my grin he got a horror stricken face. "Kyle? What did you do?"

I looked at him innocently. "Pfft. All I did was give your business card to Levi, you know the dude that did your hair, and told him to meet you at your office tomorrow night at 10:30, so he could get to know you. That's all." I said casually.

"You did what?" His voice was filled with horror you'd think I just killed his dog.

"I. Told. Levi. To. Come. To. Your. Office. Tomorrow. So. You. Two. Could. Get. Too. Know. Each. Other. Seriously dude, do I gotta slow it down more for you?" I was having fun with this.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

I looked at him with a 'really?' look. "Because you totally like him and now that you need a 'companion' who better to play the part?" I asked emphasizing the word companion.

"Sorry Kyle your gonna have to cancel cause I have a meeting wi–" I cut him off.

"With who? I made sure to keep your schedule clear for tomorrow night." I said smirking at him. "Sorry but it looks like you're just gonna have to deal with it and meet him." Haha the big plan is officially in effect.

I'm so excited!
________________

Hey there lovies!

What'd you all think of this chapter? I know this chapter was about 200 words shorter then the last but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love you all😘

Thx
xoxo
-Smurf