That Kiss

Eeeeek!!! Two updates in one night!!! Sorry y'all but I couldn't leave ya hangin after that!!! Love y'all...and...enjoy...

Levi's POV

He leaned in and our lips touched. It was just a soft brush of the lips but it still left me panting. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes. He looked from my eyes to my lips then back again. As if asking for permission. I lifted my arms and placed my hands on the back of his neck gently playing with the hair there. I had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't shake it.

He leaned down again but this time it was a full on kiss. It started off gentle but it got heated fast. I locked my hands to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. His tongue trailed across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I denied him and bit his bottom lip causing him to gasp. I plunged my tongue into his mouth and explored every inch earning moans and groans of pleasure from him.

When I was about to pull my tongue out he sucked on it causing a not so manly moan to come from me. This only encouraged him more and he released my tongue only to grasp my bottom lip. He began sucking and biting it. His hands explored my upper body going under my shirt and up my chest. I was in pure bliss. He moved from my mouth down my neck to right above my collar bone where he sucked. I moaned, damn him he found my spot.

He smiled against my neck as he sucked and kissed. He trailed his tongue along the spot before biting it. Hard. He was giving me a hickey! Right then my senses came back to me. What the hell am I doing! He is my somewhat boss! I tried pushing him off me, but he just sucked the spot again causing something between a groan and a gasp to leave my mouth, and let me tell you it was so not hot.

"N-Nathan, s-stop." My voice sounded so weak.

"S-stop!" I gathered all my strength and pushed him up and off me.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked still seemingly in a daze.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I said getting up. He tried pulling me back to him but I stopped him. "No Nathan. This isn't right."

"Why?" Did he really just ask that?

"Why? Two reasons. One, we're on my old wooden porch! Two, you're my somewhat boss!" I said shaking my head.

"Levi—" I cut him off.

"No Nathan. I'm sorry but this can't happen." I said walking to my door and opening it. I turned back to Nathan. "Goodbye Nathan." I shut the door and waited for his footsteps to leave. They did but not till after I heard a loud thump then a very colourful curse word. I think he just punched my house. I shook my head and went upstairs to my bed. Lying down I got comfortable and fell asleep. But not before thinking about the one thing that would be on my mind for days...

...That Kiss.
______________

Hey dorks!

That's what I'm callin y'all now. So I ended up updating again tonight. It's just a short little chapter. It's sad how they broke up before they even got together😭 but don't worry there'll be more of them next chapter!!! Ima start writing it now! And it might be done by tonight😂 so...

Thx
xoxo
-Smurf