Mercy

A/N: Watch the video above, it'll give you an idea on what i imagine Turles sounding like. His Xenoverse voice is my favorite.
___________________

Saiyans....

Its the same thing everyday with them. Eat, train, eat some more, sleep, rinse and repeat.

Turles had a special room on the ship set aside for just training. You weren't really sure what he did in there exactly, he always locked the door when he went in. He really liked locking doors.

Its been about five days since his little training session started. And you were bored out of your mind. Yesterday you stole a book from Turles room and already you were halfway done with it.

At the moment, you were lounging around in the main deck. You sat in Turles' chair(Cause why not) with the book you stole and a apple in your other hand that you take a bite out of from time to time. You sat with your legs crossed and draped over the arm of the seat.

You had sat there for a good hour or so when the ship suddenly started to shake and a voice echoed through some kind of speaker system. "Warning! Fuel level low! Emergency landing system activated!"

 You sat up in the chair and looked out the large window too see Earth drawing closer. The doors to the main deck opened and Turles walked in.

"Tch, i had hoped it would last at least one more day." He said, and looked over at you. He frowned when he noticed you sitting in his chair. "What are you doing?"

"Well, i was reading but then this started happening." You said, motioning around the ship.

He sighed and looked back at you. "Get up." 

You rolled your eyes and placed in your book mark and got up from his seat. He sat down as you crossed your arms. "So, today's the big day huh?" You say.

He didn't reply, causing you to huff a little and turn your attention back to the window. The ship began to enter the atmosphere and your view out the window turned red and orange. A few seconds later that cleared away and you descended through white fluffy clouds. The ship slowed as you drew closer to the ground and you finally touched down. Turles rose from his seat and made his way forward. He pushed a button and a large door opened and a platform extended out to the ground.

You took a few steps froward to see what was outside and was greeted with beautifully green trees and grass. You had landed in some kind of forest. Standing in front of the ship was a man in an orange and blue fighting uniform and a hair style almost identical to Turles'.

You could hear Turles scoff at the sight of the man outside. "Kakarot." He said, there was a slight edge to his voice.

"Turles." Kakarot replied back. He didn't seem to fond to see Turles either.

"So this is Kakarot huh? Hes not at all what i was expecting him to look like." You think to yourself.

"How did you know where i'd land?" Turles asks.

"I sensed your energy coming and simply followed it to find you here." Kakarot replied.

"Ah yes, that little trick you earthlings are able to use." Turles says, chuckling a little. "Then you should be able to tell how much stronger I am since last time we crossed."

"Yeah, its fairly impressive."

Turles frowns a little. "I don't see any of your little earth friends around, you came alone?"

"Yep, I wanted to fight you on my own."

"Heh, you truly are a fool." Turles said, and looked over at you. "Stay in the ship." He said, and looked back at Kakarot.