SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, guys!

So, I know you've waited a long time for this (and believe me, so have I), but the day is finally here. I got the summery short story out of my system (check out Sunburn if you haven't read it already), and I'm here, focused, and ready to put all my energy back into Astrid and Jace.

In other words... THE SEQUEL IS COMING!

This isn't the first chapter (that's in the works, and on its way), but I am ready to share the title, cover and summary.

(On that note... did you notice the new cover? I got a shiny new one to make sure there's a matching set!)

So, deep breath. Here's what's coming in Astrid's universe...

*** 

HUMAN ERROR (BOOK 1)

HUMAN INSTINCT (BOOK 2)

"God has given you one face, and you make yourself another

"God has given you one face, and you make yourself another."

- William Shakespeare, 1603

Astrid Oxford is lost. Months after the backlash on genetically modified humans, the city of New London is no longer safe. She's had no option but to flee to avoid the consequences of a viciously intolerant government.

The rules of this society are different. The ruins of Birmingham are worlds away from the shiny glass capital, and here every day is a fight to survive. Under the command of her long-lost sister, and bound by circumstance to anti-modification poster boy Jace Snowdon, Astrid is about to find herself part of a war they may never win.

***

SO.... YUP. I'M EXCITED. I HOPE YOU ARE TOO. I've never been one for sequels, but I have a good feeling about this one. I can't wait to delve back into this universe and make things even more complicated...

Side note: I have decided, for simplicity's sake, to post the sequel as part of the same book. This chapter is going to act like the divider, so from here on out, you're reading something new. Keep it in your library because this is where chapters will appear!

And that's it! Chapter One is on its way VERY soon, and I look forward to seeing you there!

(Please fangirl with me in the comments.)

- Leigh