Prologe

The day it happened I had no idea that my whole world was about to change. It all started when I went on a walk to my favorite spot by the river. It was only a short distance from my house so I visited often. As I was walking next to the edge of the river on the little ledge there, I tripped on some unknown object and fell head over heals into the water. As I was being swept down stream I hit my head on something hard and everything went black. I woke up on the bank, but it must have been way down stream, because it didn't look familiar. I drug myself to my feet, and tried to make the world stop spinning around me. When I could stand up without feeling nauseated, I began to look around. I walked down the bank. There on the bank was my camping pack that i always carry with me, it holds all of my possessions. I looked inside. "Oh. Thank goodness." I said. Everything was still there. Talk about lucky. Then the bushes behind me rustled. "Who's there?" I called. A little old man stepped out. He looked like he could be somebody's little old grandpa. "Do not fear. I am Muso." He reached out his hand and I took it. "I'm Mina." He looked at me. "My what strange grab your have, child. Where are your from?"

'Gravestone."

"Gravestone? I've never heard of it. Where is it located?"

"It's just up river."

Than I noticed that he was looking at me like I had grown and extra head or something. "Child, the only village around here for a good few miles is mine, and I have never seen your before. So you're obviously not from there. The closest village to us, beside mine, is a good five day ride West."

"Oh."

He smiled. "Do not fear, Child. You can join me back to my village. What is your last name? Maybe you have some family nearby." I looked at him. "No . It's just me." I said. His face darkened. "I'm so sorry. I did not mean to bring back painful memories. How about your join me back to my village. We can find you a place to stay, and a place to work. Although, Maybe it would be better if you just stuck with me. You could leave at any point your want"

I smiled. "Thank you." 'At least this will give me a to rest while I figure out how to get home.' I thought. We started off toward the village.