0.4

There was a knock on the door of the Andrew house. Both Archie and his dad cut their conversation short as they frowned at each other.

Finally Fred Andrews made his way to the door and opened it to see the one and only, CJ.

"Courtney?" Fred asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"The one and only." She chuckled. "It's nice to see you again Fred."

"Courtney," he laughed as he pulled the young girl into a hug. "Your back in town?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Is Archie still here? First day of school and Jughead already left without me."

"Archie!" Fred called. "It's nice to see you again, Courtney."

"You too," she chuckled as he moved away from the door to reveal Archie.

Archie slid his backpack on his arm and over his shoulder as he sent a smile to Courtney.

"Hey Court," he greeted, closing the door behind him.

"Awee..." she smiled. "You called me Court. Just like old times."

"Looks like someone still has their dimples." Archie chuckled as he poked her cheek playfully.

"Looks like someone finally got hot." Courtney smirked as she swatted his hand away playfully.

"Awe stop it, Court." Archie joked, chuckling. "Your making me blush."

"Well it's what I do Archkins." She smirked.

"Flirt with anything that moves?"

"It's called charm Archie. Something you need if you want to date Veronica." Courtney taunted.

"What?" He asked, his heart racing like mad.

"You do have a crush on Ronnie, right?" She asked.

"No." He laughed. "She's not my type."

"Oh you have a type do you?" Courtney asked. "What is your type?"

Archie sent her a glare.

"Thought so." She chuckled, knowing she had won.

___________________________
This chapter is just a little bit of the morning to show you her friendship with Archie
💓
Quadruple Update!!

Update 3/4

— Sofia xx