New Beginnings

'new beginnings are often disguised as painful endings'

I look at the mirror and I realise, I had changed since her freshman years, my face was more mature; baby face gone, and my hair was now a tangerine orange, however that was not the only change. I am  more mature than I was back then; yet I am  still innocent.

I have been through multiple schools, my father is a archaeologist; we are constantly moving, but its different this time, we are staying put in a small town, nestling our roots in a suburb. It was a pretty typical building, one of those you would see in one of those stereotypical 'rich white people' and im not going to deny it, after all I think the same thing, its funny really.

I'm starting a new school, a large one named Westwood High, it's certainly not the biggest one I have been to, and it's defiantly not the smallest one I have seen; its just average, the building is average as well, filled with average students.

The first thing I notice is how chaotic the classroom is, you would think for our age we would be mature enough to not be throwing paper at each other or pulling each others chair behind us but that was how it is, im not going to say that its not humours though. I notice two girls get up, the only positive looking people in the , weak smiles plastered onto their faces, eyes clearly annoyed and tired; I already understand how they feel about this room.

'You must be the new student' The blonde haired girl sighed before glancing at the girl next to her who was equally as tired as her 'Oh, yeah we are your tour guides for this week or so, we know its a bit odd' With that they turned around before laughing,stepping towards the hallway, the tallest with her hands shoved into her pockets whilst the other had her hands clutched to her backpack straps. I have to say that the tour started of boring but it improved drastically with small jokes and gossiping, I even learned their names. 'That's Jack Merrybitch, the boy Alex has a huge crush on' she placed her hand over her mouth trying to muffle the loud giggle from erupting from her mouth, unfortunately we both heard perfectly 'For the last fucking time, im not into that fuck boy!' I am not trying to be mean but I agree, after all he looks like a dirty gremlin and I personally much prefer the dark haired boy with the fair skin, but most people know not to tell their crushes to strangers. The girls are nice to be with, I have already made a few inside jokes and I have to say that this is the best school so far, usually I never make friends because I move so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- New beginnings written by C

Chapter 2- Tough Tryouts written by M