Are you in?

Hannah's POV

"god, today was such a drag" i sighed complaining to Regina. We were currently walking to her house to get ready tonights party. "Yeah, but atleast we'll have some fun tonight, hey?" she winked at me laughing to herself slightly. "yeah, yeah speak for yourself, im only coming because you guys are" i lied. "right ok then, totally hasnt got something to do with a special someone" she replied obviously seeing through my lie.

To tell you the truth i wanted to see Roger again. Before you start jumping to conclusions, not like that. I wanted to see him to see what all this band stuff is about and why on earth he wanted me to be apart of it. Now, to make things worse, i slipped some info to Regina about Roger and now she totally has the wrong idea.

We were now currently in Reginas bedroom. Well, it wasnt really much of a bedroom now with piles upon piles of different clothing items scattered across the floor. "gotcha!" Regina squealed running up to her bed, with me laying over it eating the pizza we ordered. i looked up seeing a slightly sweaty Regina holding up her favourite cactus sweater. "nice" i simply say nodding while chewing on my third slice of pizza. "No,not just nice, amazing! and it will go perfectly with my new jeans!" she excalimed "also.. stop eating all the pizza" she chuckled wacking me on the shoulder and snatching a peice from the box.

"talking of outfits, what are you wearing" Regina said biting into her food. "just some black jeans and this top" i say shrugging pulling out my favourite white lace tank top. "oh and my leather jacket." I let out a breath and slammed by body onto her bed so now i was laying down. "umm this is not a time for resting, we have to get ready" she spoke in a 'duh' voice. "alright, alright" i said laughing a little at her enthusiasm.

We arrived at the party around 9:30ish with the party at the swing of things. Loud music, dancing, beer. You know, just your average high school party. I had already met up with Alex and she seemed preoccupied with Jack merridew. i smirked to myself and the thought of them hanging out, it was so obvious that she liked him, even the slightest bit.

"there's Maurice! i'll talk to you later Han" Regina shouted over the music, dancing over to Maurice who was cheering on the game of beer pong. well, i'll just get a drink then.

I poured myself a drink and then sat on the stairs observing everyone at the party. I scanned over the room to see, girls grinding on boys, people making out, drunk guys making the most of that night and a big intense game of beer pong.

"Glad you came, Hannah" A deep raspy voice spoke as i turned around to see Roger on the step next to me. "oh hey" i smiled making our eyes lock in contact. His eyes were dark and mysterious, like looking out to sea. "I guess parties arent really your thing" he said looking at my position on the staircase and not out there partying. "no, not really. I never really liked the idea of hot sweaty drunk teens all piled into one house, or the smell for that matter" He chuckled at my comment and lifted his head making his dark, slightly curled hair move with his head action. "wanna ditch?" i looked back at him, what did he just say? "what? and go where?" i replied. "i've got a place in mind, do you trust me?" I wasnt really sure if i did but i nodded my head anyway and with that he grapped my hand pulling me out the party.

"wow, is this your car?" i questioned looking at the vintage black 1970's mustang. "yep" he replied throwing the keys and catching them again. "hop in". He pulled out his ray-bans and put them on and ruffled up his hair. "are you going to tell me where were going... or?" he shook his head "suprise".

The car ride was slient most of the way and i was so thankful that he had the radio on otherwise it would of been ten times more awkward. "wait, you're not kidnapping me are you?" I said, half joking, half being serious. I did just get into a car with a boy i've met only a couple of times. "well, i wasnt planning to.. but now that you've said it, it doesnt sound like a bad idea." he smirked and laughed. "dont joke around" i laughed joining in with him. "well, were here now."

I got out of his car and looked around at my surroundings. A not that big building, that kind of looked like a garage was infront of me and i could hear the faint sounds of someone drumming in the background. "where are we?" i asked him while he lead me to this run down looking door. He just smiled down at me and knocked on the door three times.

my heart started beating slightly as i heard someone on the otherside start jambling at the key hole. He must of felt my weariness and he slung his arm around my shoulder and whispered, "its ok.". I smelt his cologne and his pepper mint breath. The door slammed right open. "well, well, well if it aint Roger." the guy who opened the door said giving Roger one of those 'boys handshakes'.

"well then," he leaned in closer to me, pulling a hand through his blondish hair. "this must be our new band member, im Dylan" i immediately turned to face Roger who was chuckling slightly while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "i never said tha-" he cut me off leading me inside. After being pulled down the slightly dark hallway "holy shit" was all i could say as Roger lead me inside. He brought me to his bands pratice studio. Microphones, speakers, guitars, drums, they really had it all. "is this where you guys pratice?" i asked still looking around amazed. "pretty incredibly, isnt it?" i turned around to see another boy but this time the boy had tanned skin and his hair was scraped back into a man-bun. "hi im Caleb, the drummer". "im hannah" i smiled back shaking his hand. "yeah i've heard alot about you, Roger said that he had met an incredi-" He was interupted my Rogers hand on his mouth. "thats enough dude" a slightly flusterd Roger said towards Caleb who put up his hands in defence.

"can i talk to you for a second?" i asked Roger and pulled him aside. "yeah?" he asked once were were around the corner. "i never said that i would join your band" i said staring at him. "well, thats why i brought you here, to convice you" he smirked and pulled me back to the others and nodded at them.

"1,2,3" caleb shouted tapping his drum sticks and started beating the drum. Dylan Then joined in with his Bass guitar and then Roger with his electric guitar. They started playing an after a few counts i recognised the song. Sound by 1975, my favourite song! I never expected them to sound this incredibly, not only were they playing the music but they were making the music come alive.

"The mic's all yours!" Roger smirked at me pointing at the microphone while still playing. Without hestitation and not thinking of my stage fright, i walked up to the mic and started singing. i had no regrets nor care in the world. I truly felt one with music and free, liked i belonged in this small run down garage with these boys.

The song died down as Roger did the last chords and everyone was breathless. The song had really taken the energy out of us. "that.. was .. INCREDIBLE" Caleb belted highfiving me and i smiled back. "really, hannah you are something" Dylan said smirking taking of his bass. "no, im nothing compared to you guys, you rock!" i said grinning at all of them. "yeah.. but were nothing without you, hannah" Roger said coming towards me. "so.. are you in?" he looked up at me staring into my eyes. "Yes! i will gladly be in your band!" with that Roger embraced me into a hug. holding me tightly. I could feel my cheeks burn up at the poximity we were in. I looked up to see Caleb and dylan hugging us aswell forming a group hug. It lasted a few minutes then we all pulled apart.

"well, hannah.. welcome to the savages" Roger exclaimed grinning widly right at me. "with pleasure" i said back smiling equally as wide back at him. Could this be a new beginning for me?

Hope you liked this chapter

-L