~ 7 ~

{2 days later}

Harley and Selina were walking through the shopping centre both holding at least two bags in each hand.

"So, when you gonna go back to your house?"

Harley shrugged. "I like where I am right now."

"Okay. But your M-"

"She's Fine. She didn't want me there. She doesn't approve of J, apparently."

"Well..."

"No, Cat. Don't you start. I can't have three people hating him."

"Three?"

"Ivy has her doubts." Harley sighed.

"Oh, yeah. Well... I think that if you two can survive this time period... you could survive anything." Selina stated.

"Really?" Harley asked hopefully.

"Yep." Selina nodded. "Anyway... you and Joker have been going out for like 4 ish months now and I think it's time you, me, him and Bruce go on a double date."

"I don't really think it's his-"

"No! Harley, we're going this. We have to. If you can get through this one double date, I'll talk to Ivy, maybe make her see sense."

"Ugh... sure. What have I got to lose?" Harley said. "Can we go to Starbucks now?"

"Yes, totally. I'll text you the details bout the date later."

***

Meet us here (address) at 7:30. Xx

                -Selina

Harley sighed at the text and put her phone down. Seconds later the door slammed and Harley sprung up from her seat.

"J!" He wrapped her arms around his neck as he walked into the house.

"Hello, Harls."

"How was your day? Good? Good."

"Yeah-"

"Good. So, anyway, I ironed your suit, J, and it's hanging on the door. What do you want for dinner? You wanna go out?" Harley said without taking a breath in between.

"Sure, Why-"

"Good, So your suits all ready and I'll just go get ready." Harley said as she made her way up the steps. "And, oh yeah, we're going on a double date with Selina and Bruce tonight." And with that she sprinted up the remaining steps and round the corner, into their room.

"What?!" Joker shouted and followed Harley.
"Harley! What did you say?"

"I said... your suits all ready and-"

"I know that part! The part about the double date?!"

"Oh, we're going on a double with Selina and Bruce, Kay?"

"No, not Okay, Harley! I'm not going on this 'double date'."

"No, J! Please. You have to go. I already told Selina that I was going. Please, Puddin'. Please. Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"Okay, Harley, I'll go. If it means you'll shut up." 

"Ooo, yay!" She jumped up onto him around. "Thank you, Puddin'."

"So... where's my suit?"

Harley grinned and giggled at her Puddin' as she went to get his suit.