Welcome To Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

It was a normal Friday in the pizzeria, everything was running smoothly and calmly. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica had just finished their last performance for the day and were getting ready to pack up, when Mike the manager came in.
"Great work today guys, everyone seemed to really enjoy that new song you have all been working on." Mike spoke with a large smile of approval on his face.
"Thanks Mike, but after this week I'm sure we all deserve a break over the weekend." Freddy spoke, as Bonnie and Chica shook their heads in agreement.
"Yeah you all definitely deserve it! Well I have to go and help Foxy finish up with Mangles repair, I'll see you guys later." Mike said as he exited the stage room.
Bonnie, Freddy and Chica put their equipment away, then Chica left Freddy and Bonnie alone as she made her way to the kitchen to start preparing the pizzas.
Freddy and Bonnie at first sat in awkward silence, until Freddy spoke up, "Well I should probably get going, I need to go and work on some new lyrics I've been writing about."
Bonnie sad to see Freddy get up to leave, didn't realise he was staring at Freddy. Much to Freddy's silent amusement, he left the room with a slight smirk on his face. Bonnie grabbed his guitar and started playing some tunes, lost in his thoughts about Freddy and the pizzeria.

(Meanwhile)

"Ow! Foxy that hurt, you need to be more careful!" Mangle cried as Foxy was screwing in the last bolt.
"Quit ye whining, I be almost finished." Foxy said as he finished up, just as Mike entered the room.
"Wow Foxy, Mangle is looking better than ever! Here I was thinking you would need my help." Mike said as he approached Foxy and gave him a pat on the back. He then turned to Mangle, "How are you feeling Mangle?"
Mangle jumped up from where she was sitting and began dancing and running around the room, truly happy to be back to her old self. "I feel better than ever Mike! Thank you, Thank you, thank you soo much Foxy!" Mangle said with glee as she gave Foxy a small peck on the cheek, causing them to both blush at her sudden actions and for Mike to snicker at their sudden awkwardness.
"Oh! By the way." Mike began, "Tonight at dinner everyone is going to want to be there, I have important news to tell everyone." With that, Mike dashed out of the room, leaving behind still blushing and a now confused/curious Mangle and Foxy.

Hi everyone! This is my first story, I hope everyone is enjoying it so far. Ok so I want to just say that this story is going to have all my favourite ships in it and that the main ship (which the story will be based around) will be Freddy and Bonnie. But there will be short little moments through the story of other ships, tell me what you guys think. The more feedback, the more I can improve.