The Arrival or Rivals?

(Freddy's POV)
I woke up early, like I usually do on a Saturday. Being the boss around the pizzeria can be frustrating and a lot of work, but seeing my friends every day makes it feel a lot better.
I had to make sure everything was working alright, especially since today we were expecting guests. I was very curious with whom the new animatronics would be. They could be anyone or anything. Last night I was thinking about doing some research about them, but I forgot to ask Mike for the name of the burger place that they used to work. I was so distracted with my thoughts, I wasn't looking where I was going. Suddenly I collided with something purple and furry, both me and whatever I collided with ended up on the floor. I soon realised that I had bumped into Bonnie, and that I was on top of him. 'Crap' As fast as lightning, I rushed to get off of him. "S...s..sorry B...Bonnie, I wasn't paying attention." I stuttered and blushed as I put a hand out to help him up.
"It..it's o..ok Freddy, I wasn't paying attention either and I'm not hurt." Bonnie smirked a bit.
Realisation soon hit me, "Say, aren't you normally still in bed by now? You're never up this early."
I noticed a small blush on Bonnie's face and then his sad expression. "Actually, I was about to come looking for you, but..." After a long pause Bonnie continued, "you know what, it doesn't matter." Bonnie went to turn and walk away, but I stopped him before he could. I saw the sad, yet frightened expression on his face, "Bonnie are ok? What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks at me, his eyes on the verge of crying. I hate seeing Bonnie sad, it really makes me feel bad. "I...um...had a nightmare, a...about the new animatronics. N... nothing to worry about." Bonnie tried his best to fake a smile, which I could easily see through. I pulled Bonnie into a tight hug, all the while my face was burning a bright red, "It's ok Bonnie, tell me what happened." I whispered into his ear. At first Bonnie was hesitant, but he soon gave in. "My nightmare was about the animatronics being evil and they tried to hurt us, b...but that's stupid isn't it?" I felt a few of Bonnie's tears fall onto my shoulder. I started rubbing Bonnie's back, trying my best to comfort him. "Shh it's ok, it's not stupid at all. It was just a bad dream, I wouldn't let them hurt you or anyone else, ok?" I could feel Bonnie's grip grow a little tighter at my words, then he mumbled a small 'ok'. We remained in that position for a few more minutes, until we heard someone clear their throat. Bonnie and I quickly let go of each other and turned around to see who had disturbed our moment.
We turned to see Chica trying to control herself from saying anything that she might regret. "C...Chica, how long have you been there?" Bonnie asked, turning a deep red.
"Long enough. By the way, that was absolutely adorable. I can hardly control my excitement!" Chica replied while jumping up and down.
"Well I'll leave you two alone now." And with that Chica raced back to the kitchen, probably to start preparing breakfast.
"Well that was awkward." Bonnie and I said at the same time.

(No-ones POV)
It had been a long day and night was starting to approach. All the animatronics were excited about the arrivals of the new animatronics, well except for Bonnie. Bonnie was focusing on what had happened that morning, when he and Freddy had hugged and talked. A small blush appeared on Bonnie's face. Thankfully Chica hadn't told anyone about them hugging.
Soon there was the sound of a truck arriving in the car park of the pizzeria. The animatronics raced outside, awaiting to meet the new guys. The back doors of the truck opened and the animatronics gasped. Three animatronics got off the truck, a bear, a chicken and a rabbit. Bonnie, Freddy and Chica stared at the arrivals, shocked. The first of them to introduce themselves was the chicken, "Hi I'm Toy Chica." Chica's mouth fell open, who exactly was she? Next was the bear to introduce himself, "Heya, I'm Toy Freddy, but my friends call me Teddy." Bonnie looked over to Freddy, he almost looked mad, but definitely upset. Lastly, the rabbit was to introduce herself, "Hello there cutie, the names Toy Bonnie, but you can call me Bonbon." Bonbon had walked up to Freddy and was all over him. Bonnie was mad and angry but was trying his best to not yell at this rabbit. Though Freddy looked to be annoyed by Bonbon, which that thought brought a smile to Bonnie's face. After all the introductions had finished, Foxy, Mangle, Puppet and Goldie (Golden Freddy) decided to show the new guys around.
Bonnie, Freddy and Chica had all decided to retreat to the kitchen and talk about what had just happened.
"Mike is so gonna get a talking to when he gets here on Monday. Like what the hell! They're just newer versions of us!" Chica basically yelled.
"Bonbon doesn't even look anything like me, plus she's a girl. I kinda already don't like her, but I'm not going to cause drama about it." Bonnie said, earning a few stares from Freddy and Chica.
"Is this because Bonbon so has the hots for Freddy?" Chica said with a grin and winked at the two of them.
"W...what?! No!" There was a panicked tone to Bonnie's reply. Both Bonnie and Freddy were blushing deeply.
"To be honest, I don't really fancy any of the new guys. Toy Chica is a rip off of you Chica, Teddy.... well I like being the bear in charge and I hate competition, not that I think he stands a chance. And Bonbon... well... she seems to clingy." Freddy admitted, 'there is only one bunny for me.' He thought
The three soon began discussing about the pizzeria business and new pizza topping ideas, as long as no pineapples were included.

Hey guys! Three chapters in one day. I hope you are all enjoying the story. Don't forget to give me ideas about the story and about potential future stories.
Keep reading, and enjoy!
B-