My! Cuddle Bear!

(Bonnie's POV)
I woke up earlier then I usually did. I figured Freddy would already be awake, so I started making my way towards the stage room. I instantly regretted my decision, because a certain blue rabbit was practicing on her guitar.
I walked in, making my way towards the instruments. As I reach for my guitar, I can hear Bonbon clear her voice, obviously trying to get my attention.
I turn around to meet Bonbon's gaze, her mint leaf green eyes piercing through my dusty red ones. She almost looked mad, or challenged?
"Freddy's cute isn't he? I think I really like him, maybe I should ask him out?" Bonbon spoke to something similar to a light whisper.
"U...um, why are you telling me this?" Bonnie asked, feeling a little flustered and angry.
"Because I can tell you like him, and... I want to tell you to stay away from him." Bonbon spoke in a harsh voice.
"E...excuse me!" Bonnie stated, slightly bewildered.
"You heard me, stay away from my cuddle bear!" With that, Bonbon left the room, leaving behind a sad and angry Bonnie.

(No one's POV)
Puppet was trying to get her head around what Bonnie had just told her. This Bonbon was a crazy rabbit!
"She really said that?" Puppet asked, as she reached a hand out of her box, and placed it on Bonnie's shoulder. Bonnie sat in front of Puppet's box.
"Yeah she did, she can't make me stay away from Freddy. Freddy is one of my closest friends." Bonnie's voice sounded like he was about to cry.
"Hey don't cry Bonnie, we can fix this. Bonbon can't keep you away from your Freddy." Bonnie liked the way Puppet had said, his Freddy.
"You're right Puppet, I won't let Bonbon keep me away from Freddy!" Bonnie got to his feet and waved to Puppet a goodbye, before leaving the room.
"I hope you two get together soon Bonnie." Puppet whispered, before sliding back into her box.

Bonnie was now in a much better mood, he couldn't believe Bonbon had gotten to him so easily. Bonnie was walking pass the kitchen, when he noticed something rather odd, Chica and Toy Chica were making pizza together. What amazed Bonnie the most, was that they seemed to be enjoying it. Bonnie smiled, at least those two were getting along. Bonnie noticed that the light to Freddy's office was on, fear and anger instantly over took Bonnie. Bonnie slowly made his way towards the door, he could hear laughing? Bonnie opened the door, and to his relief saw that Freddy, Goldie and Teddy were all playing cards.
"Hey Bonnie! Want to join us for cards?" Freddy asked Bonnie, with a smile on his face.
"Well actually, I was about to go and visit Foxy." Bonnie said, a small frown came to his and Freddy's face.
"Oh well, maybe next time. Actually Bonnie I need you and Chica to meet me in the stage room later today. We need to discuss tomorrow's performance." Freddy's adorable, playful face, had changed to a more serious one.
"Ok, I'll make sure to tell Chica!" Bonnie then turned and walked out of the room.
On his way past the kitchen, Bonnie made sure to pass the information on to Chica.

Unfortunately for Bonnie, on his way to Pirate's Cove, he ran into Bonbon again.
"I hope you're staying away from my cuddle bear." Bonbon said as she flicked the tip of Bonnie's nose.
"You know I can't and I won't." Bonnie let some of his confidence take over, and had gotten right in Bonbon's face.
Bonbon however didn't seem impressed.
"If you don't stay away from my cuddle bear, you're going be in a lot of trouble buddy." Bonbon made sure her threat was clear.
Bonnie however just rolled his eyes and started walking away. He could feel Bonbon's stare piercing through the back of his head.

(Freddy's POV)
I had just finished up my card games with Teddy and Goldie. Thankfully Bonnie hadn't decided to stay with us, because Goldie had started teasing me about my crush on him. Sure Goldie liked Puppet, which I told him he should just ask her out already, but I never teased him about it. I also found out that Teddy had quite the crush on Bonbon. Teddy wasn't that bad of a guy, he was very good at helping out with the business, he was also a really good singer. I enjoyed having him around.
Sadly as I'm walking through the pizzeria, making my way to the stage room, I bump into Bonbon.
"Hey there cuddle bear." She yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Um, the names Freddy and I have to go." I pry her away from me, she gave me a sour look.
"Aw, but I wanna spend time with you..." she pouted.
I thought for a moment, then an idea came to my head, "Why don't you go get Teddy and Toy Chica, and discuss what your next performance is gonna be?" Bonbon sighed in defeat and left me alone.
When I reached the stage room, my heart sank. Springtrap was there and he was flirting with Bonnie. My Bonnie!
" You and I, a romantic cruise, side by side~" Springtrap was getting too close for comfort to Bonnie's face. "Kissing and cuddling under the stars~" Bonnie then pushed Springtrap away from him, obviously not interested.
"Springtrap leave me alone, you know I'm not interested." Bonnie said with a plain face.
"Springtrap are you annoying my coworkers... again!" I snapped.
"Oh...ah...heya Freddy. I'll just be leaving then?" I nod my head in agreement and Springtrap leaves, blowing a kiss to Bonnie.
"Ah! Thanks for the save Freddy." Bonnie sighed.
"Ok, anyone got any ideas for tomorrow's show?" Chica asked.

Ok so that's the fourth chapter. I'm still not sure what should happen next, don't forget to tell me what you guys think should happen next.
B-