- Day O3 -

7:25 am

Heunji: goodmorning budi! I'm so excited for the presentation later. See you at lunch! 😂😊

8:95 am

Jin: I'm not feeling well today, so I'm not going to step a foot on school. 😵

Jin: Gdluck for the presentation!

6:43 pm

Heunji: we made a big mistake at the presentation lately. 😩

Heunji: I forgot the materials.

Jin: aw.

Jin: same mistake before. When I was grade 1, I spilled to my teacher that I haven't done any reportings. I thought she'll understand (since I don't really want to report) but she puts our name beside the Zero.

Heunji: omg! Hilarious. 😂

Heunji: Well, I can't put that exactly the same tho.

Heunji: anyways, are you free tomorrow?

7:03 pm

Jin: what for?

Seen 7:05 pm

7:08 pm

Heunji: Dad just looked up to my phone. Anyways, I was asking if we can go to the River?

Heunji: I know you'll be having another date with your.. Girlfriend right?

Heunji: It's fine, buddy.

7:10 pm

Jin: I'm free. Sure. What is it we'll be doing?

Jin: my girlfriend will suspect a thing if I go out so late.

Heunji: Morning is it then.

Heunji: oh.. we have classes right? So, afternoon?

7:12 pm

Jin: Hi, this is Jin's girlfriend what is it about going out?

Seen 7:13 pm

Jin: why won't you speak up? I thought you were literally friends?

Heunji: Sorry Jessica. It's me, Heunji. Haven't you know me?

Heunji: don't worry we're just friends.

Jin: I haven't know you.. and Sure you are both friends. Just don't dare make a move to my boyfriend or else I'll forget that you're even friends with him.

Seen 7:20 pm

Jin: and also, stop texting when you see us in the middle of our date. You're disturbing us. I don't really think you're just a friend to my boyfriend. I just want to clear things up.

Seen 7:23 pm

8:05 pm

Heunji: don't worry Jessica.. both of us are just playing around as buddies.

10:34 pm

Jin: I'm so sorry, Buddy. But I won't be free tomorrow. Jessica told me that we have to meet up with her parents after school to discuss some things about our relationship. I wish you understand, Buddy. I have my girlfriend and she's my responsibility.

Seen 10:36

Jin: maybe I'll go with you next time. I'm so sorry buddy. But if you have something to tell with me, then lunch at school tomorrow. But incase Jessica will pull me over to spend time with her, then I won't be around.

Seen 10:28 pm

10:30 pm

Jin: are you mad?

Seen 10:32 pm

Jin: Just tell if you are. I deserve it anyways.

Seen 10:35 pm

11:56 pm

Heunji: I understand..

Heunji: I'm just your best friend after all..

Heunji: enjoy your dinner for tomorrow.

Heunji: ..goodnjth..

--

Day 3 is a blast. Even now, I hate Jessica because she stopped the meeting of the two. Just keep reading and keep supporting.