- Day O9 -

11:33 am

Heunji: Morning buddy. Did you got your desired sleep?

Seen 11:35 am

Heunji: Uh, are you alright if I will tell you something about your girlfriend?

Heunji: Jessica is that you?

11:56 am

Heunji: Why aren't you replying? *pout*

Heunji: hey.. are you on your date? You're active tho.

12:02 pm

Heunji: I'll be going to the market! I'll come back after a minute.

Seen 1:19 pm

2:34 pm

Heunji: are you home?

Heunji: uhm.. you're still active.

Heunji: If you're jessica I'm sorry.

3:35 pm

Heunji is typing..

3:40 pm

Heunji is typing..

4:51 pm

Heunji: I'm getting more bored as ever. Buddy, arent you going to check your phone?

Heunji: I was about to tell you the story about my friend ;;-; but I think u're not interested.

Seen 5:51 pm

6:13 pm

Heunji: Omg. Buddy. You're a kpopper right? Did you saw the latest channel about kpop? Omg. Check it. It does some requests. :)

Seen 6:14 pm

8:23 pm

Heunji: *pout*

Heunji: *kicks the dog*

Jin: How could you do such a thing?

Heunji: Finally you repliiied!

Seen 8:25 pm

9:10 pm

Heunji: buddy, dad told me to stay away from him for a week because of getting a low grade. What will I do?

Heunji: maybe you're rlly busy right now tho.

Heunji: anyways, I almost forgot to return your ballpen that I borrowed last week. *smile*

Heunji: ohkai, maybe forgot to return it.

Heunji: but believe me, my dad told me to throw it since it smells like dog biscuit *laughs* have you let your dog eat it? ::')))

Heunji: Mom called me for household chores. See you :)))))

Seen 10:02

11:35 am

Heunji: the chores wasn't that bad at all if only 'Cherry' helped.

Heunji: cherry is our puppy. She loves cherries so we named her next to her food. Oh, and she also loves kind and sweet guys.

Heunji: ..like you.

11:40 pm

Heunji: I'm cryin' right now buddy. Cherry just ate the last pancake :((((

Heunji: I can't hurt her at all since she's just so adorable *grins* kyahh I love her so much :))

Heunji: Much as I love someone :)) *blushes*

Heunji: I liked that someone because he is kind, handsome, good cook and a very charming guy *heart eyes* kyahh if only he notice me.

Heunji: <333 I rlly love him.

Heunji: I think it's not dangerous if I fell for him deeplyyy.

Heunji: That's why I ate all his favorites and avoid what he's allergic to. *dies*

8:34 pm

Heunji: *yawns*

Heunji: *pout* u told me u'll be singing 'one call away' to me.

Heunji: I know you sounded like charlie puth <3333 :))

Heunji: And I wont forget the time when you told me he was gay! Hmp! I hate that time!

Seen 9:54 pm

10:00 pm

Heunji: OMG! Kyaaah. The kpop channel is supeeer amazing! The Channel just released the inner fangirl in my soulll!

Heunji: altho der' so much commercials barely make me sick!

Heunji: u should watch it buddy *hugs you* AND I MISS YOU!

Seen 10:56 pm

11:32 pm

Heunji: mwiss you buddy! Goodnight *sleeps*

--

Chapter 9 is already done so I'm soo happy cuz' I already reached upto here so fast (since it's just texting)  enjoy your day everyone and support the buddies :)) (gfriend tho ahihihi)