- Day 14 -

Saturday, 10:00 am

Heunji: :) It's my sister's bday today! It's alright for me if you don't come because I know you're in a bad mood with relationship. But don't worry, as I said I'm always here for you. And I'll always help you whenever you need me :)

Heunji: My sister was also waiting for you, she kept on asking me about it.

Heunji: it disappoints me whenever I say 'I don't know' :(

Heunji: Oh well, I guess I have to wait 'till you come online. I'll just help mom prepare for the celebration.

Heunji: :) Get well soon buddy.

2:00 pm

Heunji: 1 more hour and our party will start. She can't wait lol

Heunji: Mom almost cooked all the foods 'almost' because I helped her. Yeah I know! I know you don't believe me! But promise I rlly cook!

Heunji: if only you can come, You'll judge my cooking.

Heunji: And don't worry, It's baked I removed the fried from the menu haha.

Heunji: I wish you can come :)

Heunji: the theme is disney princess and I knoe you love them! xD

Heunji: remember the time when you cried becuz I switched the channel lol omg! I had vid. of it hahaha.

Heunji: bye buddy! Talk to you later!

6:57 pm

Heunji: finalllyy the party is already done! You didn't come, I was expecting dat. :(((

Heunji: the clown was hilarious! Lol I cried laughing

Heunji: I'm sad I didn't heard ur laugh

Heunji: you won't believe this!

Heunji is typing..

Heunji: They thought the food I cook was cooked by our chef or mom because it was Damn DELICIOUS!

Heunji: HA! Take that! xD

Heunji: Wahahaha told you I have more improvements! :P

Heunji: goodnight buddy! Mom told me to sleep tight cuz' we'll be going to the vocation tomorrowww!

Heunji: I wish you can come since it's vocation!

Heunji: pls come buddy, I'm expecting you :)

Heunji: goodnight saranghae as a friend Jinnie :))

----

Follow me on wattpad: @iCrunts

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! :)