- START -

[HIDDEN CONVERSATION OF HEUNJI AND HER MOM]

6:57 am

Mom: honey, our flight is rescheduled to 17 because of a current problem about our agency.

Heunji: Mom.. I don't really want to go away. I want to stay here as long as I can live.

Heunji: pls don't let me be seperated from my birth place like that.

Mom: I can't sweetie. We have to move. It's not that you'll die if you move away.

Mom: you don't have any purpose to live here in seoul right?

Heunji: Mom, I have a purpose.

Mom: and what is that?

Heunji is typing..

Mom: sweetie?

Heunji: I know it's so surprising but the major reason I want to stay because I've secretly fell inlove with a guy who you know and I knew since childhood times. It's Jin. I like him and I want to stay where he is.

Mom: but Jin has his girlfriend right?

Heunji: h-he does

Mom: don't expect so much sweetie I'm telling you. He loves his girlfriend so much.

Heunji: but if we became 'us' can we stay here?

Mom is typing..

Heunji: ;-;

Mom: it's not bad to have a short hope. But sure. If you'll have a boyfriend here then we won't be leaving.

Mom: I just don't think you'll be able to find one.

Heunji: mom..

Mom: yes?

Heunji: Thank you :)

--

Next chapter is day O1 and the start of her mission. Her feelings are true alright? Since childhood, she likes Jin so shes trying to make him fall inlove with her even tho he has a girlfriend.
Enjoy everyone :)