Life is Strange AU

So, like, I've recently become re-obsessed with LiS and I wanted to make an AU outta it. Sorta. It takes place after the storm. For those of you who don't know, there are two endings: save the bae or the bay. This is after the save the bay ending. They're also in a motel, because San Fran was a lot farther than they thought (current stop is Roseburg).

Drip

Drip

First it snowed.

Drip

Drip

Then there were two moons.

Drip

Drip

Then there was the storm.

Drip

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

Drip

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Drip

"PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!"

The images of the tornado ravaging Arcadia Bay blurred through his mind as the storm outside intensified. The people screaming in terror and confusion. The buildings toppling one after another like dominoes knocked over by the sheer force of the wind.

Every single person there was dead except them all because of . . .

Akira looked at the sleeping male next to him. Yusuke saved his ungrateful ass over and over again. He had fucked up time and space just so he could live a little longer before his next death.

And, in the end, with all the suffering and death left behind them, was it really worth it?

And why did he think that he was worth it?

Akira was destined to do what he had done in countless other timelines-- die. But Yusuke saved him. Yusuke chose him over all of Arcadia. Sure, he couldn't call him in Seattle but he could suddenly appear years later and destroy their hometown.

Akira shook his head.

'I need to medicate,' He thought before realizing--- he ran out around Salem.

Akira gritted his teeth. 'God dammit,' He took a couple of long, deep breathes trying to calm himself down . Yet tears still rose to his eyes. They clouded his vision and threatened to spill. He wouldn't let them. They weren't allowed to. He shouldn't dwell on the past. That ended up in most of his issues, which caused his recklessness, which usually ended up with him dying. Akira would just have to be grateful to be alive and to have Yusuke back in his life.

He heard the shutter and click of his father's old instant camera. He turned around to see Yusuke lying there, still-developing photo being shaken.

Yusuke smiled. "I'm sorry, it was such a perfect shot." Akira struggled to smile back in response. Yusuke frowned.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Akira desperately tried not to break down right then and there and tell him everything's that's been bothering them since the left Arcadia Bay. But he was never really that great at trying.

He collapsed into Yusuke's chest and cried his eyes out, something he hasn't done since they sat back and watch the tornado ravage their hometown.

Yusuke gently stroked Akira's hair as he sobbed.

"Sh, I know your afraid. Just don't focus on the fear. You hear my heartbeat?" Akira hummed in response.

"Good, just listen to that."

WOAH THAT CUTE SHIT. AND SHITTY. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT!

bye~