Teaser

Here is a part I have written for the next book in the series called Bound. I thought it would be fun to kind of see some of where the story is going. Keep in mind this on going story has many twists and turns... so read with care. Oh I am evil...... happy reading!

Chapter # 

Book # 2 

Camael's POV 

Cam watched as her body arched off the bed as the ties binding her arms pulled tight. Her scamp clothes she had worn to bed were clinging to her body temperature continued to rise to an unbelievable high. 

He did'nt understand how her human body was capable of distress, she should be going into convulsions by now. Then again with the amount of throaty moans she was making there wouldn't be much more she was going to be able to endure. 

He could hear her predator's call, the call for her new mate... Ash. Unholy jealousy slowly built in his system as he watched the woman he loved call for someone else. Undeniable hurt clenched his heart when he realized what was happening. Somehow, in merging the past and the present he had marked her, she had become to rely on him, at least to bring her predator to surface. And now she was in heat. 

Her scent was so strong it has token him, and his brothers to fight enough to keep every were within a fifty mile radius out. Hell, it was so strong that it even had them somewhat affected. But with her soul being angelic, it wasn't put of the realm of impossible. It was damn frustrating as I caught the arousal's from some of my brothers. 

I knew they were resisting the pull she was giving off, I could hear their thoughts. But hearing her moans as she tried to pull what little clothes she had on , off. Damn... he had a hard time keeping himself off of her. That's why he tied her up. If she continued stripping he would have her right there in front of his men.  

"Ash..." she growled gutterly, her voice reflecting the amount of pain she was in. Grinding his teeth together he tried to push back the anger his name called. 

He did this. The bastard. I going to rip his fucking head off. 

Hearing a growl, I pulled my attention back at the task at hand, the were trying to knaw my arm off, as used my other hand to wrap around his neck, catching him a headlock. My goal was not to kill them, but they were pushing it. Squeezing tightly I felt the wolf's struggle to keep a hold of my arm, and struggle for air. Normally were's new better than attack any of them, he was there creator after all. But with Sarina radiating a tidal wave of arousal they couldn't control their instincts. 

Not that they could hurt him, but the nonstop persistence of trying to get to her, was pissing him off. Letting out an aggravated growl of his own, he shoved the oversized wolf out the window. 

Looking down out the window, he saw him at the same time a loud growl filled the room, shaking its foundations. Every werewolf inside and out immediately stopped, letting out whimpers.  

"Son of a bitch," he cursed as he watch the largest lion he ever seen plow through thee wolves at a sickening pace. Apparently his anger over ruled the fact that some of the were's were in his own pack. Howls of pain echoed outside as he train rolled through them, punishing them for daring to claim his mate. 

"Please help me..." Sarina whimpered, crying on the bed behind me. Looking back I saw that my men were trying to hold back their thoughts as she curled into a ball, well as well as she could with her arms tied over head. 

Looking at her I knew I had no other choice. I had to let him in. As much as I hated this, I hated seeing her in pain worse. "Leave" I ordered. Sigh's of relief ensued as they quickly left them room, I knew they were relieved to be as far away as possible.