🏀2🏀

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Title: party

Date:  Friday Murch 3 2017

Words: 873

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now I'm sitting in my 1st period class. Today's Friday and i have to go to that party later on tonight. Ugghhh... I honestly don't wanna go but Ja___

"Naci pay attion....anyways this weekends homework will be to write a 2 page essay on some that you admire....see you all Monday" and with that the bell rang.

When lunch rolled around I put my books in my locker and rushed to the cafeteria before my brother Nathen and his friends could get to me. That's crazy right my own brother hates me.

"Naci where the fuck you going" I heard Erick yell (my brother's friend)

I started running and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I looked up and seen my principle.

"Go to long term iss now" He told me.

"No please Mr. Jackson I'm sor__"

"Now Naci"

I walked into long term and took a seat in the back row. I hate that man I swear I only get in trouble because I'm a transgender. I rolled my eyes, layed my head on the table and took a nap.

"Hey little one it's time to leave" I was being shook by the iss teacher.

I got up and walked out the room and to my locker, grabbed my things and got on the bus.

When I got home I seen Nathan and Jada already sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Don't forget about the party" Jada remined me.

"I won't" I told her as I walked up the stairs and into my room.

9:00 p.m

"Dad" I yell

"Yes baby" He said as he walked in my room.

"Can you help me get ready for this dumb party"

"Of course baby"

1 hour and 45 minutes later...

"Omggg baby you look so good"

I walked over to the mirror and look at myself...I look pretty nice

"So how are you getting there"

"Jada is taking me"

"Ok baby have fun love you"