What Could be

(John)
He was real. He had to be, but that didn't explain this. We had he kissed me? He was a sociopath as he often said, so how could he kiss me with that much passion?

My thoughts jumbled up until I was more confused than I'd ever been. When we finally stopped to breathe, I say he was smiling. Then, I surprised myself. I pull him down and kissed him again. Sherlock hesitated for just a second before kissing back with just as much intensity as before.

Looking up into his beautiful eyes, I saw that he felt the same for me as I felt for him.

"Sherlock... why?" Of course I had to ruin the moment. He looked confused for just a second, before looking at me in a way that made me blush. Then, in his deep voice that always made me forget all my problems, he confirmed what I was hoping all along.

"I love you too John." With that one statement, everything became clear. HE had saved me, that day. Maybe that's why the cemetery had always felt so warm and inviting. He caught me off guard by kissing me again. I let out a soft moan, and held him tightly for a while.

(Sherlock)

All of the thoughts I'd been having became so utterly clear to me when I saw John's dilated pupils. Based on his reaction when he looked into my eyes, mine were dilated as well. I stood there and held John for a few minutes, before I had to ask an important question.

"Why did you do that?" He seemed to understand what I was asking, because he looked away shamefully.

"I just couldn't live without you." He then looked into my eyes longingly , and I realized how much we both needed this. As I leaned down to kiss him again, my phone began to buzz again. Frustrated, I pulled it out and saw it was Mycroft.

"One minute" I told John. He nodded understandingly. When I finally answered it, all I heard was,
"Since you are busy, I have the case covered" before the click showing that he had hung up. I quickly remembered that there was a camera here, and since Mycroft was basically the British government, he had probably seen the whole thing. I blushed, not out of embarrassment, but out of nervousness for what I would tell John. As I got close enough, John reached out to touch me again, to ensure I was really here. As I smirked, I saw him scratch his head, and he began to smile at me.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere more... private" I whispered into his ears. I saw him shudder slightly when I said this, and noticed the slight color that had entered his face again.

Then, we walked out of the cemetery together, holding hands. I liked this feeling that was planted in my stomach. I felt like leaping for joy, and also kissing John again at the same time. I searched his face for any sign that he was uncomfortable with this, and, finding none, smiled happily.

For some reason, as people passed, I decided not to deduce them. Normally I enjoyed knowing things about them that they believed I couldn't know, but as John squeezed my hand a bit, I felt completely contempt with not knowing. For the first time in a while, I felt extremely happy. I finally was exactly where I wanted to be, which was right next to my blogger, John.

As we walked down the street, we got some unpleasant looks, but I was so happy, I decided that I didn't care. I had the route to a hotel in mind, since Baker St was out of the picture. While we walked, John began to do something strange; he started swinging our hands. Confused, I looked at him for an explanation. He stopped doing it for a second, thinking that was what my look was about, but started again when I slowly tugged his hand forward.
When we finally arrived, I realized that I had never been as happy as I was right now, right her standing next to the man I loved so much.