Together at Last

(John)
As we approached the hotel, I got a bit confused. Why had we come here? Why hadn't we gone back to Baker St? As if he could read my thoughts, he said in his deep soothing voice,

"There's been an incident at the flat." My eyes widened. Was Mrs. Hudson ok? Again, he seemed to understand where my thoughts had brought me.

"Mrs. Hudson was out of the flat when it happened, so she's fine. She's staying with her sister right now." The relief must have been obvious, because he gave me a quick smile before walking into the hotel, and to the front desk.

"Yes, we'll need a room please." He seemed a bit nervous when he said this, so I gave his hand a quick squeeze. That made him smile and he passed over a wad of cash.

"Keep the change." His smile turned mischievous when he said that, and we grabbed the key to the room and walked into the elevator.

He smirked for a second, before he grabbed me and pulled me closer.

"I'm so glad you're here" I whispered, hoping that this would never end.

"As am I John." The deep, soft voice almost made me fall into his arms as he softly said

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He practically purred as he said this, as his voice was so deep. We were interrupted by the elevator door beeping to let us know it was opening. I looked at the floor number- 3. That meant there were people getting on, since we were floor 5. Just as we backed away from each-other, the doors opened, and 2 little kids got on, a boy and a girl. They appeared to be about 8, and they looked at us with recognition.

"You're Sherlock Holmes!" He was practically shaking with excitement.
"That makes you Dr. Watson!" The little girl exclaimed. We both smiled and talked to them until we got to our floor, where we said our goodbyes and left.

"That would have been awkward if they'd seen us found what we had been" I said, without any actual care about if they'd seen us. Seeming to notice this, he smiled and pulled open the door to the room.

"After you, my kind sir" he said with a mock bow. I blushed and walked in, after which, Sherlock shut the door.

"Now, where were we?" He said while walking towards me. I let out a soft sigh of joy while we stood there and just let all of our problems melt away. After a while of just kissing, we decided to order room service.

When it arrived, Sherlock got up to grab it, while I turned the movie we had picked out on.He passed me my food, and I took it gratefully. I looked over to see Sherlock staring at me with a grin on his face. I self consciously put my food down, which made him say
"No John, don't stop! Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, but I am just so pleased to see you eating properly. I could tell that you hadn't been lately, so I felt this would be a nice change." He looked into my eyes, and I could see that he was being truthful. As I
continued eating, I looked at Sherlock's barely touched plate, and I got concerned for a minute. Sherlock must have noticed, because he started eating as well.

"So this is what heaven feels like." I thought, but after a second Sherlock began laughing. Had I said that out loud? I could feel my face burning, and by the time Sherlock had slowed his laughing, I had already joined in as well. When we finally finished eating, I clicked the television off, and just looked at Sherlock.

"My god, how can one man be so attractive?" I asked him. This made him begin blushing, so I leaned in to give him a kiss. Shortly after, that one became many, and eventually we had ended up cuddling.

I drifted off to the sound of Sherlock's heart beating, a calm soothing sound that I was glad to hear.
(Sherlock)

As I snuggled with John, I heard his breathing even, and knew that he had fallen asleep. I slowly and quietly managed to move my arm, so that it was wrapped around him, and carried him into the bed. He shifted around for a minute before becoming still. After the relief washed over me, I walked out into the main room, and cleaned up the mess from our dinner.

Just then, my phone began to buzz. I looked at the caller id; Mycroft. I resentfully answered, making sure that my voice was quiet.

"What is it now Mycroft?" I knew it had to be important, otherwise he wouldn't have called.

"There's something you need to know Sherlock. Jim Moriarty has been spotted, and he will probably find you."