Together at Last

(John)

Of course I had agreed to something awful, because what would life be without the awful choices? Jim had taken me into the room and immediately shoved me into the wall, kissing me very passionately. My eyes widened, and I was unable to think about Sherlock. Whenever Sherlock kissed me, it was very sweet. Jim's kiss was deep, and very... thorough. He seemed to remember that Seb was in the room after a good 20 seconds, and turned slowly to him.

"Hope you don't mind me having a bit of fun," Jim said nonchalantly to his apparent boyfriend. "If it makes you feel any better, you can join in as well," Jim purred as he leaned into me.

"If that's what you want Jim," Seb consented. That was when things got weird, with Jim beginning to do something that would scar me physically and mentally for the rest of my life.

(Sherlock)

As I slowly blinked the haziness away, I began to inspect my surroundings. Obviously a hospital, but not the one where I had been with John... John! Where was he? I glanced around, but couldn't spot him in the room. My brother must have been watching me though, because a few seconds later he strolled into the room.

"Hello again brother mine," He tutted "Seems you've made yet another mess for me to clean up." I glared at him, hoping that he would just leave me alone.

"Oh, we found your little pet John." He mentioned casually. I shot up in my bed.

"Where is he? Is he alright? Can I see him?" I rambled, scared for my poor blogger's safety.

"Oh, he's doing alright now. He's been asking for you in his sleep though." I almost punched Mycroft's fat face then and there, but I instead decided that seeing John was more important.

"Take me to him," I ordered, standing up slowly. After a few seconds, everything stopped spinning and I began striding purposefully out of the room. Mycroft followed at a leisurely pace, every so often telling me to take a turn either left or right. Finally, we reached a room, and I barged in, hoping to catch my blogger when he was awake.

"John," I murmured softly. I almost couldn't recognize him with all of the bruises and the dead look in his eyes. He slowly raised his eyes up to meet mine, and I almost sobbed. He was looking at me happily, but I had a nagging feeling that something was wrong with him.

"Hey Sherlock," He weakly replied. His voice sounded awful, as though someone had made him scream too much. I rushed over to him and held his hand gently, so I didn't hurt him.

"Why do you keep ending up in the hospital," I joked softly. He tried for a smile, but it looked more like a wince. I softly brought his hand to my lips, and kissed them. John leaned in and gave me a soft hug, that tightened like he thought I would leave him.

"It's ok John, I'm not going anywhere," I softly assured into his short, spiked up hair. Gently, I began to play with his hair a bit, rubbing it softly and pushing it out of his face.

"Thank you," John muttered softly into my chest. I could feel John pull away slightly, and before I knew what was happening he had pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled away gently to look at him. He seemed alright, but that could just be the military training kicking in. I looked at Mycroft, who had been awkwardly standing in the corner of the room throughout our reunion.

"How long does John have to stay here?" I needed to know so that I could determine what to do.

"John is able to leave whenever he pleases, but you have to be here for another week for your ribs. I scoffed and looked at Mycroft.

"Don't you think that I can take care of it at home? I do have a doctor there," I looked smugly at Mycroft's annoyed expression, and then back down at John.

"As long as that's ok with you?" I inquired. He nodded firmly, and took my hand as we walked back to the room I had been occupying. When we got there, I shuffled around, grabbing all of the belongings that has been placed in various locations, for some odd reason.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," I told my boyfriend, and noting his confused look, I looked at what I was wearing still. I cursed under my breath, and ran back inside. I quickly put my purple shirt and some nice pants on, followed by my coat and scarf. This time, we left the hospital, and went back to our flat together.

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I had basketball and other family engagements. I will be finishing this story up soon, and starting an AU story. Thanks for reading!!