25.

With Deandria's party only hours away, the girls decided to begin getting ready for the eventful night ahead of them.

Solána thought it would be a good idea to get ready at Bonnie's house considering her mother was so chill.

Had the girls tried to get ready at Solána's house, they would've been bombarded by a thousand questions regarding their relationship that currently lacked a tittle.

"Your mom is literally the sweetest thing," Lana gushed.

"I told you she would love you. You were the one who was hella nervous for no apparent reason," Bonnie chuckled preparing for her shower.

"I don't know, meeting parents is just...nerve racking. It's so important for the parents to like you. If not, it just leaves room for so many issues."

"Well," Bonnie said hugging Solána from behind as they both faced her vanity mirror, "there's no issues here, are there?"

She pulled Solána's hair from her shoulders, exposing her neck as she placed dozens of soft, warm kisses up and down the brown beauty's skin.

"Hmm," Solána hummed closing her eyes allowing the feel of Bonnie's lips take over her senses.

A smile grew on her face as Bonnie began to reach her sweet spot.

"Okay, okay," she giggled, "stop it."

"Or what?" Bonnie spoke into her neck in between kisses.

"We won't be going to any Halloween parties this weekend because we'll be stuck in that bed over there."

"That doesn't sound too bad actually," Bonnie devilishly grinned against Solána's ear, proceeding to kiss and nibble it gently.

"I'm serious," Solána slightly moaned with a naughty grin on her face.

"I'm serious too," Bonnie said continuing her antics, "let's take a shower."

"Together?"

"Together."

Solána pondered the idea for a few moments.

Her and Bonnie had already had full blown sex together.

In fact, they both have shared some very intimate moments with one another, but for some reason, a shower with Bonnie made her nervous.

"Okay," Solána said, "your mom won't catch us will she?"

"She's probably sleeping. Plus, the bathroom is right next to my room and my mom's bedroom is way down the hall."

Solána finally decided to stop asking questions, and allowed Bonnie to take the lead.

Soon, the girls found themselves facing one another with the bathroom door locked and warm shower water running.

They stared intently into one another's eyes, waiting for the other to take off an article of clothing.

Solána appeared to be nervous. Bonnie could see it in her eyes. She stepped closer to the brown skin beauty, brushing her hair behind her shoulder and caressing her face gently.

"Don't be nervous," Bonnie spoke softly as she proceeded to slide Solána's sweatpants down to her ankles, helping her step out of them.

"Your turn," Lana smirked.

Bonnie removed her shirt swiftly.

Instead of stopping, she continued to remove her clothing until there was nothing left to remove.

"Your turn," Bonnie smirked mimicking Solána.

She slowly removed her shirt, and then unhooked her bra, letting it fall free to the bathroom floor.