Instagram

Chapter Two

"Unbelievable!"

"What did I do wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I've always told you that you may never watch The Notebook without me." She responded, her head hanging low. Chantel stared at her blankly, but Alissa didn't care.

"Don't talk to me," Alissa growled and stormed off, Chantel picking up her speed behind her.

"Alissa, I really don't think this is necessary," Chantel objected. "Alissa, slow down! You're overreacting."

"No!" Alissa snapped, bringing her full attention to her. "Now if you excuse me," she stated, her shoulder brushing against Chantel's as she passed her.

Chantel sighed as she watched Alissa slam the front door behind her after she stepped outside.

"Hey, Jake.." Alissa flatly said.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, but she only stared at him. "Okay, get in."

The entire ride to the mall Alissa ranted about her annoyance towards Banks. Jake could tell that if he pointed out his opinion on how she was over exaggerating, she'd be out of his car in a second.

"You know what I think you need?" He began and got out of his car and ran to Alissa's side. "to cheer up," he added and opened the car door for her. She smiled and gladly grabbed his hand to help herself up.

"Now where to?" He queried as he scanned the parking lot.

"Pink!" She squealed and didn't hesitate to lead the way. Immediately as they stepped foot, fans swarmed around them. Alissa didn't think anything of it, at first, and neither did Jake.

Back at the house, the doorbell rang loudly and caught Chantel's attention as she peaked her head out of Alissa's door. As Chantel watched, Banks got out of his chair and made his way downstairs. "Come in, but be quiet and don't tell Alissa.."
***
(A/N: Who do you think it was? And why can't this mysterious person at the door tell Alissa they came? Comment what you think will happen next below!)