Start of a New and Divine Schoolyear

Chapter 1, Part 1. Athena's POV.

Ah, a new school year. "Can't wait!" I said excitedly to my goddessgirl friends. "And my dad's gonna be the principal!" "I bet that's cool!" Artemis replied with a little bit of jelly (Jealous) ness in her voice. As always, I was the Brains, Artemis the Brave, Aphrodite the Beauty, and Persephone the...I dunno. Well, at least she's my friend. "Well, what are we waiting for??" I asked impatiently. "Let's go!" And we went through the bronze doors of Mount Arcadia High.

Day 1. Start of School. Acillia's POV.

I went through some bronze doors of Mount Arcadia High. BTW I'm Acillia, GoddessGirl of Friendship and Infinity..Eternity or Forever if you want to call it that. I have dark black hair, and I wear an Eternity clip, silver chiton, silver sandals, and I have Grey eyes. Weird thing is, I have fairy-like wings. My mom is one of the Fairies of the North, so, no prob.

BACK TO THE STORY!

"Hi," I greeted one of the GoddessGirls. "I'm Acillia." "I'm Aphrodite!" the one in a pink chiton replied. "I'm Athena." the grey-eyed one said with a smile. "I am Artemis. And this is Persephone." the GoddessGirl with a bow and quiver said pointing to the last one. Persephone asked, "What are you the GoddessGirl of? Aphrodite is the GoddessGirl of Love and Beauty, Athena's Wisdom and War, Artemis of the Hunt and Moon, and me, I'm the GoddessGirl of Flowers and Cherish." "I'm.." I answered slowly. "I'm the GoddessGirl of Friendship and Eternity." "Cool," Artemis said. "And where'd you get those wings?" "My mom is one of the Fairies of the North." I replied, my face a little brighter. "COOL!" they all exclaimed. As we entered together, linking arms, I thought, 'It's gonna be a great schoolyear.'