Day 3: The Romance Starts!

Day 3, After-School 4:25 P.M. Apollo's POV.

"I'm Apollo...Artemis's twin." I said introducing myself. The girl introduced herself as Acillia. Even though I still hadn't gotten over Daphne, I FINALLY moved on. Daphne was this nymph girl I used to like in the days of Mount Olympus Academy. Some of my old friends were held back at graduation, like that bone-headed Orion guy Artemis used to like. I was so lost in thought of Acillia that I didn't notice Artemis come out of her dorm and wave a hand in my face. Thne I finally snapped when one of the new GoddessGirls slapped me across the face. When I snapped, the GoddessGirl that slapped me had blonde with red highlighted hair, a pale yellow chiton, golden eyes, and a gold lightningbolt clip in her hair. "What the heck is wrong with you?" the GoddessGirl asked. "N-nothing!" Acillia said in my defense. "Doesn't look like nothing," Aphrodite pipped in. "Acillia, do you like Apollo?" The GoddessGirl said as if knew what just happened, "Yep, ya do, Acillia! You two were the perfect couple from the start!"

4:35 P.M. Acillia's POV.

"Yep, ya do, Acillia! You two were the perfect couple from the start!" Suez pipped in. It's like she can look into the future--Oh wait, she can. Shoot. After that statement, I started blushing. "C'mon, Apollo." I said. We got out to the gymnasium, then Apollo and I started holding hands. He then led me to the olive grove. I had a hunch that Apollo would do what I dreamed of what would happen to me one day. And that day is today! I couldn't help screaming inside my head. SQUEEEEE! When we found a bench to sit on, the thing happened. Four words to describe this event: HE. ASKED. ME. OUT!!