Day 2 an. Day 3 1/2

Day 2. 6:49 A.M, Near end of Breakfast/Snack time. Artemis's POV.

Then we saw Medusa come near. Though Medusa was mortal, she could turn any other mortal to stone with one look, and that meant animals, like my dogs, too. "Drop and cover, boys." I commanded my dogs. Suez--Weird, the new girl's name is Suez--, Amby, and Nectar obediently followed my order. The put their ears on their eyes then their paws. After, Medusa walked over with a grin on her face. "Oh, no," all of us said in unison, "Well, we're dead." "Who're the new girls?" Medusa asked with her snake-hair hissing. Athena introduced Acillia, then Suez, Athena's sister. "Sister?" Medusa asked raising one brow up and keeping the grin. "You two look nothing like sisters." Then Medusa's sisters walked in. Suez piped in, "Well you and your sisters look nothing alike, either..That explains the snakes. Ya know what they say, 'Takes one to know one'!" Apparently, Pheme overheard and, ya know, spread it out in gossip. She is the GoddessGirl of rumor and gossip, anyway. That's when a fight broke out. As a crowd of GodBoys and GoddessGirls encircled the two, Medusa's snakes started hitting Suez, but surprisingly, she knew the exact place where each snake would hit..Oh yeah, I thought. I forgot she's the GoddessGirl of psychic, thunder, and fate....Good thing Medusa doesn't know!

Day 2. 7:55 A.M. End of  the Fight. Athena's POV.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!" I yelled as my sister Suez dodged and retalliated Medusa's attacks. Just then, when Medusa threw the next punch, Suez stopped, and headed for the olive grove. My friends and I all followed her. Once we got to the bench near a tree where Suez was, I asked, "Why'd you stop? You could've used your power!" "I did," Suez replied. "I stopped and for a moment looked into the future. I saw dad was coming near, so I ran." Then she grinned. "What's with the smile?" Persephone asked curiously. "I used a secret power: Mind erase," Suez said smiling. "Ya can't do anything if ya don't remember! DUH!" "Well, we gotta go! We need to get to class on time!" I exclaimed looking at my small and portable sundial. I called a watch, cause you can watch the time.

End of school, 4:25 P.M. Persephone's POV.

We all walked to the bulletin board, because we all were in the same classes for the day. "Hm, I wonder what dorm rooms we're gonna be in?" I asked. "Me too," said Acillia. "It says..." Aphrodite started. "It says..Dorm 1, Aphrodite and Acillia. Dorm 2, Athena and Suez. Dorm 3, Persephone and Artemis. And so on and whatnot." "Yay!" we all shouted in unison.

Day 3 1/2. Afterschool, 4:25 P.M. Acillia's POV.

Ah, it was the first day of living in the dorm rooms.Good thing we each moved in the day before! Then, when I was visiting Artemis, I saw a GodBoy heading the same direction. He looked like Artemis. At that moment, I felt weird. "U-uh..Y-ya lookin for Artemis??" I shuddered. "Um..Y-yeah.." the GodBoy replied, shuddering and lightly blushing. The GodBoy introduced himself, "I'm Apollo..Artemis's twin brother." I introduced myself aswell.