DOS

-

-

NITA SAT ON THE FLOOR THE next day balling her eyes out. She was one month pregnant and finally took the time to process it, she was pregnant. Still not knowing who the father was, she sat there by herself thinking about any times if it could've happened.

Her sobbing got quieter as she heard footsteps leading to her door, fearing it was her grandmother she stopped crying to find out it was her Italian mother, "What's wrong, principessa?"

She looked up at her mother, "Mamma, I'm pregnant!" she started to cry again, she couldn't help it. What would she do when her grandmother find out? She wouldn't believe her granddaughter for a spilt second!

Her mother, Regina, gasped with joy, "Oh, dio! This day has finally came, you stopped listening to your grandmother. Who's the father, is he cute? It better not be Ricardo. He's weak," her mother rolled her eyes, interrupting her daughter's cries.

"Madre!" she yelled, her mother was the polar opposite of her father's mother and Nita herself, "That's the point, I'm a virgin!"

Regina laughed with excitement. Her daughter really was something else, "Oh, honey. Your grandmother isn't here. You don't have to lie to me. I'm happy for you!"

"Mamma! I swear, I've never had sex. My gosh," she sighed, her mother wasn't taking this seriously and she didn't want to deal with any of it.

Regina knew Nita, the tone she was using, this was serious and she was telling the truth. Nita told her everything leading up to her finding up and her hospital visit.

"Dio mio, I'm calling our doctor. This must be a mistake," Regina insisted, there must've been something wrong with her daughter.

Regina left Nita's room, a few moments later she came back with news, "Get ready. We're meeting Dr. Altman. Apparently, it's bad."

"Bad? What do you mean?" Nita asked, with fear in her tone, oh god, I have cancer, she thought.

Nita was alone in her room, she changed quickly. Her mother was downstairs on her phone talking to someone. She looked angry, "What do you mean you artificially inseminated my daughter?!" her mother yelled on the phone.

Nita's eyes widened, "che cazzo?" she whispered, as she froze at the top of the stairs. Well, at least I'm still a virgin, right, she thought to herself but then shook her head at the stupid thought.

Her mother looked to her left and saw Nita at the top of the stairs, she signaled for her to come down.

"Well we're coming in right now, I hope you know who the father is," she spoke to their doctor. And immediately hung up.

"Whoa," was all that Nita said, not knowing what to say. She was artificiality inseminated. What else more was there to say.

Her mother sighed, "How are we going to tell your grandmother?" Nita's grandmother was thankfully out at the market right now.

Nita shook her head, "I'm not nervous about that, I'm nervous about finding out who the father will be, it most likely will be a stranger. Oh god, this is just like a one night stand." Nita started to freak out, but then had a thought.

"Madre, what if this was like, Ricardo's idea?" Regina just laughed.

"Honey, he isn't that smart. And didn't you say he wanted to save himself for marriage as well?"

She nodded, "Oh yeah, scratch that thought."

*

Nita and her mother arrived at the doctor's which was surprisingly, empty. No one was there at all. Just the nurse practitioner, which told them to head straight into the doctor's private office.

When they entered, only Dr. Altman was there who had a nervous face on, "Please, sit. We're just waiting for two people to arrive then we can talk," as Regina sat down she gave the doctor a cold, dirty glare, silently, Nita asked her mother to stop.

Minutes passed until two people entered. A male and female, Nita felt like she knew them, but she couldn't think of any connections. She just thought it was someone she saw in public.

Paulo Dybala the almost 20 year old that sat in front of where he was standing and thought, she's beautiful, what the heck.

Antonella and Paulo sat down, still wondering why they were in Venice and why there were two random people in the same room as them.

"Uh, Giovanna. What is this?" Paulo asked his cousin.

Giovanna sighed deeply and responded, "Sit," she signaled to the two empty sits on the right side of the room, left side in Giovanna's perspective.

The doctor sighed once again, "Paulo meet Nita, Nita meet Paulo."

Paulo! That was where knew him from, he was that Juventus footballer Selina always talked about. Oh, Nita couldn't wait to tell her best friend about being in the same room of a Paulo Dybala but wait-why were they in the same room?

"Okay, why am I-" Paulo started but got cut off by his cousin.

"Paulo, do you remember when Antonella came to visit me to get pregnant the artificial way?" Antonella and Paulo both nodded.

"Well... I accidentally artificially inseminated Nita instead of Antonella and now she's pregnant with your child," she said, faster than normal.

"W-wait, what?" both Antonella and Paulo said at the same time.

-

comment/vote

i love y'all 💛