TRES

-

-

"I MEAN SHE WAS TOTALLY HOT, hotter than hot! But she's 19! Almost 20. We have the same birthday, what am I going to do, guys?" Paulo Dybala explained to his whole national team, Paulo's big mouth couldn't handle the silence he was keeping.

"You got a photo?" Gonzalo Higuaín asked, it was the 13th of November, two days before Paulo would turn 24. On his-their birthday, Paulo offered to spend time with Nita for a couple of hours just to get to know her, he was going to spend his whole life with her after all.

When they had first met for the first time, Nita had told him before she told him anything else: "Abortion is not an option," Paulo had told her that he agreed.

Nita had felt at ease after that, still shocked that her whole life had just turned upset down in a matter of time-especially when someone famous would be a huge impact of her life forever.

"Even better, here's her Instagram. But don't follow her. I don't want to tell the media yet," Paulo said as he showed the guys Nita's Instagram, causing to get a few whistles.

"But, what about Antonella?" Lionel Messi asked his close friend, what would he do? Would it wreck their relationship?

Paulo rolled his eyes, "She's currently mad at me, saying that this is my fault when none of this would've happened if she just wouldn't have kids the actual way! And now, I'm going to have a kid, with a total stranger!" Paulo ranted.

"That really sucks, but hey. God gave you a blessing, don't take that for granted," Messi replied, trying to cheer up the sad Paulo.

"I know, I'm honestly excited, but this is going to change everything! The worst part is, she knows who I am. She knows that the media will come for her, but she's pretty. I don't think they'll really say anything bad... or maybe they will. What if they think she's a stripper?"

"Well, is she?"

Paulo's eyes widened, "I don't know! But on my birthday, I'm going to spend a couple of hours with her to get to know her, she was the same birthday as me!"

"Haha, just imagine your child is born on November 15th too," someone mentioned, Paulo didn't care to look up.

"Don't think that's possible, I heard her say sometime in July the baby will be born," Paulo replied, trying to think back to a week ago.

"Hopefully it's after the World Cup," Messi told him making Paulo widen his eyes a second time.

"I forgot about that! I hope it is too, but if we're not out by then, than I won't miss the birth but that's in nine months, let's not start to think too fast."