Prologue.

I was standing with the hero of this evening, my best friend Jacob, who is gonna get married tomorrow. He threw his bachelor party as a family function by calling all our batch met. I was all the time staring at the entrance to see that one person to come.

Jacob tapped my shoulder and husked "Looks like some one so desperate ?? "

I glared at him. He reads me like an open book which i hate to the core.

Nope not at all. I retorted back. He smirked which i can say he was not believing me. How could he believe the way i was desperately waiting for that one person.

Hey.... came a sweet voice. We all turned and i saw the one... yes she is here. My heart was jumping like a kid looking for a candy.

She ran to Jacob and then i found him with his hands open. They hugged each other and she was laughing all her heart out and the entire place was shaken by their screams.

"You made it , you made it Anna..." Jacob screamed.

Jac... actually i wanted to come , i missed you as well and yet again she hugged him. I was grinning big now. She turned to me with a smile. It was genuine. But her eyes were not the same it used to be. The next second my earth stood froze.

And you ?? she asked me. I can feel my heart bleed. I knew i was a jerk back then but this was too much for me to handle. Jacob came and said "Did you forget him ??" He asked to his disbelief. She nodded her head in a positive way.

Anna do you have any short term memory loss idiot, it is him Alan. She with an unaffected face smiled and said " Oh now i remember. Alan how are you ?? Good to see you here i never knew i could see you at first place." Those lines were devoid of emotions which was like hey today its Wednesday. I tried my level best to give her a smile.

She left me with a small smile started to speak with Jac.. i deserve this for what i have done to her.

But will i get her back to my life ??

************************************************************ ************************************************************

Tadaa bunny back here this is a new short story with 6 to 7 updates a girl who was hurt is now facing her bitter past but will she able to face that ?? Let's wait and watch...

A new try woll finish it quick...

Muhhhaaa love you all

Xoxo...

Bunny 💋💋