Face it...

Nick...

Anna was done packing for herself. She made everything last minute to make sure we are cancelling the trip but i am pretty sure we are going. If she has forgotten it is not some normal flights for which we have to wait, it is my private jet.

Anna made a pout and came out wearing a blue t.shirt and a jean which was making her look even more cute. She was all the time huffing. I giggled at her cute antics. She is full of life and what did he find fault in her to throw her away as a trash.

She was taking puppy steps to make sure she is too late. I pulled her by her waist making her eyes wide. Kissing her deep i made her normal. Woww she gasped. I chuckled. She always wows when ever i give her surprise kisses.

Her eyes were sparking in happiness. I rubbed my thumb over her cheek while my other fingers caressed her back neck.

You won't leave me right. Her voice carried fear, sorrow, desperate every emotions which makes me fall for her again and again.

No love i won't leave you till i have the validity to be here on earth. I said shrugging my shoulder. She slapped lightly with a warning look. I smiled and wrapped her waist and pulled her to me close. Her scent is what makes me a cave man and a saint at the same time. She is the one whom i will make sure always been my side.

She was my love to keep and hold tight. When i got her she was broken. I am placing all the broken pieces into the place and gluing it with my love for her. She is a fragile girl my fragile Anna.

I still remember her sitting in the cafeteria blinking her tears away. I wanted to hold her in my arms and say "shush i am here for you... everything will be ok..."

She then turned to look at a lovely couple and her face brighten with a smile. I made a mental note to make sure that smile of her's is there always.

My revive was broken when we arrived finally to the airport. Pulling her with me i walked to the arena where my jet was waiting for us. She stopped her walk and gasped.

Don't say this is your private jet.. she warned.

Ofcourse yes. I am not stupid to go along with people and make you a show piece. You know me Anna i have this possessive issues. I don't share the view of you to any one.

Her mouth made a O. Pulling her with me we made our way to the jet.

My seat was adjacent to Anna's seat who was busy counting the clouds. I was all the time adoring her beauty and she turned to me and shock me and pointed a place which was a beautiful sea shore. Point noted she likes that place. Next weekend spot is to go there and enjoy with her. Looking at that place i saw which had less population.

Best place for some naughtiness. She will be broken when she meets him. I know how to fix that. When i take her here, she will first be a bit moody then will start to speak to me like always. 

We landed. The car was waiting for us and Anna was now restless. Her fear was evident over her face. I held her hand and entangled my fingers with her's. She saw me to my eyes. She was gaining confident and strength from me and i am here ready to give her what ever she asks for, coz she is the one who makes me the one who is standing in front of this little thin lady. 

The car ride was silent. I wanted her to blabber to my ear bleed but she was really silent. When i turned i saw her sleeping hugging herself. I smiled and pulled her to my lap. She might have worn out due to the travel.

Reaching to the spot i shook her few times. She snuggled even more and was in no mood to wake up. I smiled and pulled her out with me and ordered my men to bring the baggage inside my house. Yup you all heard me right. MY HOUSE. It was one of the house which was kept unused for so long. I never used this house for long but when Anna said Jacob was getting married I wanted her to stay in her house and to make her think she is not someone really normal but my queen who will rule the entire empire of mine.