My love

Anna...

I shifted to my right and was trying to sleep, but i couldn't stop thinking of that... of him to be precise.

Anna sleep came a deep voice. I turned my head to see the one who is now my everything.

You know i can't. I huffed and sat on the bed pulling my sheets off myself and scratching my head in irritation.

His lips made a small smile while his body was spread over the bed.

Look at me Anna...he demanded. I didn't because i couldn't. He would make me do it which i terribly wanted to avoid.

Anna look at me... he punctured every word which carried concern, demand, love, hurt everything.

I looked at him and was blown looking at his ocean blue eyes. Damn i am falling again for this man really badly.

Come to me he called me by spreading his hands. I jumped and buried myself into him.

He is what i longed for. A man with words. I still donno why am I thinking of him rather than the one who is mending me...

Anna Jacob is your best friend. His wedding is approaching and you are here hurting you self by refraining from going.

I don't want to get insulted again. I am scared.  i declared finally.

Are you afraid of him ?? He asked me. I pinched my eyes closed in embarrassment. His hold is now tightened.

Do you think i would leave you all alone there he asked me. I jerked. Is he saying he is gonna come with me to Jacob's wedding ??

You're coming with me Nick ?? I asked to my disbelief.

"Of course i want my chubby girl to smile and i have these possessive issues and i can't stay here while you will be dancing with some one you know" he shrugged.

I giggled and slapped his hand slightly and kept my head over his heart which is now mine and i literally hugged him and slept over him. He held me like I'm his every thing and yes i am his everything coz he is now mine.

I wish i saw Nick before Alan. I wish i never had this stupid love over Alan. I wish i saw Nick before. Things would have been better but now it's too late to think or repent for what happened. Might be that happened just to clearly show that Nick is the one for me.

I closed my eyes when i was ordered to sleep by my fiance who made an extraordinary way to make me accept his proposal.

2 years before...

I was sitting in the cafeteria when i saw Nina enjoying her time with her boyfriend Jame. They were adoring each other and that was the time i saw some one next to me. I turned and for the first time saw those blue piercing eyes which i never knew gonna make me go crazy with his love.

Hey he said. His voice was not soft but deep. It had it's masculine demand and for the first time i felt even voice can seduce. I turned and saw him.

Woww was the first word which my brain screamed. Tall handsome other words because i was out of words. I was just blinking and making note of every cell of his face and body while his eyes were on me. JUST ME....

IS ANY ONE GONNA JOIN YOU ??

I did not know when i nodded my head in negative. He sat with a smile. Heck with you man, you can make any one go gaga with your smile. I was nervous for the first time.

Hold yourself Anna. Stop thinking too much

So... his voice turned my attention again. I saw him and his eyes were having my reflection which i for the first time felt a pit in my stomach.