eight

Mrs. Jung came in and gave us our papers back in order. I mean, from the highest score to the lowest score.

And I'm waiting for my name to be called.

"And now, it's the top seven lowest." Mrs. Jung said grumpily. Whoever placed the top seven lowest will have to run the whole field.

And I AM ONE OF THEM BECAUSE MY NAME HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED YET.

"Hong Soyi." Mrs. Jung called my name sternly which was unsual. Because she usually call my name with a smile and sounding a bit proud.

I went to her table and took my paper.

"What is this? You disappointed me, Soyi." She said as she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Jung. I seriously have no time to study because I was so busy. Plus, a stranger named broad shoulders keep texting me so I can't focus on my studies." I reasoned but I don't know why I INVOLVED BROAD SHOULDERS GUY INSTEAD OF ANY OTHER FAKE REASON.

"A stranger, or your boyfriend?" She asked raising an eyebrow and I heard Mingyu laughed.

"Kim Mingyu don't laugh unless you're in the top three highest." Mrs. Jung scolded him and I was like, wow that was SO HARSH.

Roasted Mingyu, ROASTED.

But, why did Mingyu laughed? Is he actually the broad shoulders guy? He's my suspect and it's like it was obvious that he's the broad shoulders guy. Or, there must be something between him and the broad shoulders guy.

"Get ready to run." She said and I slightly nodded before waiting outside.

Wonwoo and Mingyu are the top two lowest.

"I'm bored, I am seriously bored! It's always the both of you that I see whenever I called for the top two lowest!" Mrs. Jung shrieked and they both remained silent.

"The seven of you, go and run the whole school field for five laps!" She hollered and the seven of us headed to the school's field.

There are five boys and two girls.

Chaeri failed.

My phone buzzed and I received a text from broad shoulders.

Broad Shoulders: u dont have to run bc wonwoo is willing to run extra five laps for u :)

Me: ehhhhh?????

Me: its my punishment and why would he do it for me?

Broad Shoulders: bc love is all about sacrifice so he sacrifice his legs to run more for you ;)

Me: EEWWW

Me: no

Me: i'll run by myself

Broad Shoulders: JUST SIT DOWN 😠😡

Me: as if

Me: im thug B)

"I seriously don't wanna run.." Chaeri muttered to me and I nodded as I agreed.

"It's okay, I'll just run for you." Wonwoo said while smiling to me and I was a bit fluttered.

"Woaah! Who'll run for me then?!" Chaeri howled and Wonwoo shrugged as an answer.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu! Run for me!" Chaeri yelled and Mingyu groaned.

"Why would I?!" He shook his head indignantly.

"Yeah, you should run for Chaeri. So that I can have someone to run with for the extra five laps." Wonwoo smiled while patting Mingyu's shoulder and he groaned.

"Alright." He finally agreed.

We both took a seat while keep watching the five boys running. Mingyu and Wonwoo are running but at the same time keep pushing each other which I found cute.

During recess, I was at the cafeteria eating alone. I don't like eating alone but I'm hungry so.

Broad Shoulders: so how was it?

Me: wut ._.

Broad Shoulders: that he ran for u?

Me: ohhh

Me: i was fluttered

Me: it was funny watching both of them running while nudging each other 😂

Me: are u really not kim mingyu?

Broad Shoulders: no

Broad Shoulders: pls

Me: duh

Both Wonwoo and Mingyu suddenly sat in front of me.

Me: bye

Me: im gonna eat

I suddenly heard 'ting' sound twice. The 'ting' sound came nearer around me.

"Hm? Who's phone is that?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo shrugged.

Me: hello?

I tried to send and the 'ting' sound came again. Is broad shoulders either one of them?!

Me: are u mingyu?

Me: or wonwoo?

The 'ting' went out twice.

"Seriously? Who's phone was it?" Mingyu asked, pissed off.

"It's not me." Mingyu looked at his phone and gestured Wonwoo to check his phone.

Wonwoo took his phone out and showed it to us. He received no notifications. If broad shoulders is not the both of them, then who?

"Oh my gosh, did the ghost from the library which Jaewoo talked about just moved to the cafeteria?" Mingyu asked and cringed after that.

"Stop with your fric frac nonsence thought. Why do you still believe in ghost? Seriously." Wonwoo jutted his upper lip in annoyance before he rolled his eyes and Mingyu sighed while I just chuckle watching them.

-